ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zorst problems

guys n girls!......I have a powerflow zorst on me RSI, now its got the box at rear then pipe work to two other round tins and then into the manifold, forgive me but as I asked them to remove the cat, do i have a straight through system? or does straight through mean "nothing other than a pipe from back box to manifold" and there for am I loosing back pressure and power? please enlighten me, as im considering a Prima Racing cat back system or one with a cat replacement pipe. Thanks

Williams 2, STi N12

If it is the same layout as the 16V and Willy then the cat is on its own..i.e. You can replace it for a straight thru tube without having to remove the middle section and silencer. So you could well have a straight thru, best bet is to get underneath and look.

guys its sorted, took it into my powerflow dealer, and told him to remove one of the silencers near the manifold, when he took it off it was much hotter than the one a foot away from it, so now its sound like a Group B rally car and is quicker too boot!! must get it back on the RR!!

Cheers!