ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zorstec exhaust 182

Astra gsi turbo
some may have seen the zorstec exhaust on ebay for a 182, i was wondering if anyone here has one and knows what the quality and sound is like

182 exhaust.jpg182 exhaust 1.jpg

Inferno 225
How much that cost ya if ya don't mind me asking ? And ya will have to put a video on here so I can c what it is like

Lecky

Astra gsi turbo
£150 on ebay, it was up for £300 so its no big deal if its s**t. i no ill get slated but i hate inward or outward rolled exhausts so this is perfect

172cup
really?
Actually we ve been exchanging emails for a week now cos you wanted my Yozza
You asked me if I could post it 4 days ago! and I got around to pack it yesterday night after you gave your word
I'd expect you at least to answer my f**king pms and let me know you changed your mind
time waster!

Astra gsi turbo
I got this fitted yesterday and it's loud. It doesn't rasp at all. Just rumbles. I did over 100 miles tonight and had a sore head when I got home.