ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 8th September

Mental 172 Cup
1. atouba
2. Will.
3. tom172cup
4. Fletcher
5. Dagenham Dustbin
6. Gorms
7. Tim.
8. original boy racer
9. iLott
10.Stephen 766
11. a.jenkin
12. Chapppers11
13. LJColeman
14. Tony172
15. cossie1
16. Aaron
17. Sam Bignell
18. Bux (Maybe)
19. Luke.
20. arctic

Balls.

Going to have to drop out of this, had to head home today. :(

1. atouba
2. Will.
3. tom172cup
4. Fletcher
5. Dagenham Dustbin
6. Gorms
7. Tim.
8. original boy racer
9. iLott
10.Stephen 766
11. a.jenkin
12. LJColeman
13. Tony172
14. cossie1
15. Aaron
16. Sam Bignell
17. Bux (Maybe)
18. Luke.
19. arctic

Bux

Golf GTD
I'm afraid that i'm going to have to drop out... again... The documents came through and the guy is picking up the Clio tomorrow so i really have to stay in.

. atouba
2. Will.
3. tom172cup
4. Fletcher
5. Dagenham Dustbin
6. Gorms
7. Tim.
8. original boy racer
9. iLott
10.Stephen 766
11. a.jenkin
12. LJColeman
13. Tony172
14. cossie1
15. Aaron
16. Sam Bignell
17. Luke.
18. arctic

Mental 172 Cup
Lazy Cnut

1. atouba
2. Will.
3. tom172cup
4. Fletcher
5. Dagenham Dustbin
6. Gorms
7. Tim.
8. original boy racer
9. iLott
10.Stephen 766
11. a.jenkin
12. LJColeman
13. Tony172
14. cossie1
15. Aaron
16. Sam Bignell
17. Luke.
18. Josh (Cooksport)
19. S.R.L

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes, should be a good day tomorrow :)

If anyone is going straight to Castle Combe, our stand is on grass to left of entrance.

5D8312C4-6B63-47D0-B2EF-6965BA9BBE8B-8552-00000AF9BEE0C8BC.gif

Bux

Golf GTD
Hope you're all having a good day guys. Shame I can't come but have just waved the Clio goodbye and watched it drive off, now I know how good it looks on the road :(

RS 172 Cup
Good day out, nice to meet a few of you today, sorry I didn't get much chance to chat, I seemed to spend most of the afternoon queing to get on track, all for a total of 6 mins before they red flagged the session because a 200sx broke down and they decided to tow it off the track and not restart the session.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Great day today guy, thoroughly enjoyed it. Was great to meet a few new people.

Great time on track, thanks to Fletch and Paul for coming out with me. Stayed with some much more powerful cars and held up by a couple of them too. Il upload the videos once iv edited them for all of the swearing :nono:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Gotta be honest today was the worse Action day for a long time actually getting on track, although I did a session at 5ish that was about a dozen cars!

As above though didn't really get the chance the chat much as was too busy spinning the MX5hed :eek:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Good day today :)

I agree that getting on track was a nightmare today. I've never seen so many sessions get red flagged, think there were three in a row. They need to build some slack into the timetable to stop it causing delays.

Jamie, hopefully you got some good footage of me even if I was off in the distance.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The queues and stoppages today were pretty bad sadly.

Cracking weather though so at least that was good. :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Good day today :)

I agree that getting on track was a nightmare today. I've never seen so many sessions get red flagged, think there were three in a row. They need to build some slack into the timetable to stop it causing delays.

Jamie, hopefully you got some good footage of me even if I was off in the distance.

They need to be having one empty session per hour IMHO.

Clio 182 Trophy
Took me ages to get on track too. Worth it in the end though. Think I need to invest in some better brake pads and dampers before going on the track again, came a bit unstuck in the corners for my liking, but not too bad for a road car.

RS 172 Cup
After my 6 mins on track, I walked into the strawford center and asked for a refund.

I was offered another track session which I declined as I wasn't prepared to waste another 1.5 hours + queing up.

They did refund me though which is fair enough.