ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Euro Project.....

Never above 25mpg
Fair enough! Take it you're going much further with this to get the Euro title ;) ? Looks ok tbh, not been ruined so far, Monaco is lucky :D

Combo
this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
back lights n CCing doesnt do it for me im afraid, love the roof lining as im after doing that but dont have another rooflining yet

J03

MX5 1.8
ooh yeah sorry skipped a page.. d90s.. they've been done to death though... :( would like to see some banded steelies with a deep and blue lip!! would be so awsome

Petrol Blue 182.
as teh headlining is fabric, how did the paint cope being aplied? did it go patchy in some areas where the fabric soaked it up?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea banded wheels are the way forward never seen them on a clio "sport" D90's are cool as f**k but comman as muck, Zender turbos, Gotti 55AC's, BBS E76's, Porsche C2's or these expencive but Coooooool as fcuk
Ronal.jpg

*** EDIT these proberly wont fit tho tbh

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea my bad didnt mean to put it in there lol sending it to my mate on msn lol

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
have you thought about taking the front lights apart and spraying the grey bits black?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yasser he may aswell source some black surround xenons isnt there a groupe buy on V-max coilovers now?

Never above 25mpg
Didnt even think it was possible without breaking the seal.

Couple people have done it, Storm Rider's purple mk2 has the inserts colour coded and also on a ph1 in racing blue the guy's taken apart the lights and sprayed the innards white.

Couple people have done it, Storm Rider's purple mk2 has the inserts colour coded and also on a ph1 in racing blue the guy's taken apart the lights and sprayed the innards white.
$torm Rider painted over the top of his in the shape of the surround iirc.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
$torm Rider painted over the top of his in the shape of the surround iirc.
did he? looks like he done it on the inside as and then did a yellow tint over the top of it, i took my old ph1 dual optics apart just put them in a oven at work and the glue heated up and the lense just came straight off

did he? looks like he done it on the inside as and then did a yellow tint over the top of it, i took my old ph1 dual optics apart just put them in a oven at work and the glue heated up and the lense just came straight off
Yerr.

How was it getting them back on? Did you find that they kept steaming up after you refitted them or were they okay?

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
Yerr.

How was it getting them back on? Did you find that they kept steaming up after you refitted them or were they okay?
wasnt hard getting the lense back on, just put the back bit in the oven let the old glue heat up agen and put some new on and put it back together and put the lense back on but didnt get a chance to fit them on to the car as i ended up crashing it

E92 M3
i love this car i think it will be much better in the metal as well cos ya will be able to see where you have painted better

i love the smoothed boot

how does it open now

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Surely you cant ever close the boot until you have fitted the boot popper?
How do you open it at the moment...

Looks really good so far. Would quite like to know how you took the centre dash bit off, i could never prize mine off the dashtop.
Also, what kinda of paint is used to do the headlining?

Cheers

106 GTI
I'd advise everyone NEVER to do that, me and a mate did it on his Fiesta and it was a complete disaster!

Loads over on saxp take the headlights apart and tint them, they dont experience any problems

172 Monaco
Sorry about no updates guys but been really busy at work, so will truly and get some interior updates tonight.

With regards to the boot release I can't get into the boot at the mo LOL but I'm installing a button this week.

I'm not sure aboutbthe lights it's a real pain in the ads and you can really f**k it up then it's expensive

Cheers guys