ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Euro Project.....

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
yerr you heat up the light in the oven and it melts the seal and you can take it apart, then you have to glue it back together. Ask AlexG about it, he did it and had a little accident lol

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I have 2 old headlights that are perfect mate... They are pattern parts but exactly the same in every way.

172 Monaco
just getting it ready to go to the garage to get some repairs done to it. It needs a wheel bearing, CV boot and theres a funny nocking so it may need some Ktec Engine mounts. But waiting for the machanic to get back to me.

172 Monaco
im a bit pissed off...

im off work with wiplash at the mo tho so some good i suppose and it means that the body shop thats doing the work will do a few more mods... lol

E92 M3
im a bit pissed off...

im off work with wiplash at the mo tho so some good i suppose and it means that the body shop thats doing the work will do a few more mods... lol

and you got a nice bit claim money to spend on it

gutted for ya but the silver lining and all that

172 Monaco
pics......

Ok heres the car...

08052009323.jpg

08052009324.jpg

The bend it was on...

08052009321.jpg

Her Skid Marks...

08052009322.jpg

08052009319.jpg

08052009320.jpg

and her Sodding car with no damage..

08052009318.jpg

Ed

One that doesnt work
Nice landrover. It just shows that the landrover will win in a fight with a clio!

306 GTI-6
The direction of the skid marks show she was out wide, and obviosuly swerved back in to try and avoid hitting you. Police called or not?

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
only thing u can do mate is let insurance argue over it

any witnesses to back you up ;)

hope it gets sorted ok

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i know its a pain it the arse but it could of been ALOT worse! could of smashed ur bumper, set of airbags front wing... the lights goosed, b*****d about the bonnet!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Some police are just a stereotypical w**kers!! Just cause they see what sort of car you drive, they will judge even before they can hear what u can say... D**kheads i wld say.. Hope u get it sorted mate..

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
when i had my bump at xmas they werent arsed, i could of been pissed she could of been pissed

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
GUTTED!

woman shoulddnt be allowed to drive anything bigger than a smart car tbh!

to be fair that's a pretty harsh statement. Men just as much as Women are capable of making exactly the same mistakes, not every woman drives like a plonker and not every man drives like a plonker. You get the odd few but the majority out weight the minority.

Shame about the car! IMO her skid marks do indicate she was pretty hard over on your side of the road.

172 Monaco
hay guys,

sorry not done an update for fecking ages but ive had some problems....

cars still not fixed still waiting on liability from insurance....

also Drive Shaft went, Both Front Wheel Bearings, CV boot and Front ARB....

So expensive few weeks.....

update when i get the car back.

Elliott

200 FF Storm Grey
to be fair that's a pretty harsh statement. Men just as much as Women are capable of making exactly the same mistakes, not every woman drives like a plonker and not every man drives like a plonker. You get the odd few but the majority out weight the minority.

Shame about the car! IMO her skid marks do indicate she was pretty hard over on your side of the road.

Who are you? Anne Franklin? lol