ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

Renaultsport 220T

HIp_spasm, cant wait to see yours fitted, you have to post some pics when your done. Not long to go now, Ive got to wait a couple of weeks longer than you, cant wait myself either. Finally get to here this amazing engine on full chat! Tom took me out for a lash in his and it sounds totally amazing!!! The only thing bigger than your tailpipes will be the smile on your face.:D :D :D

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

good to meet you too 182wrc,

w3eeb- probably best to give ian a call, he is making all 3 182 exhausts at the same time but has to book you in for fitting, ring him asap mate

hip_spasm-im jealous

Renaultsport 220T

I chose to go for the 3 1/2" slashcut rolled in ones. Thought it suited the car nicely, as it matches the profile of the rear valance.

Have you decided on yours?

MGP W02

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 18 May 2005

I chose to go for the 3 1/2" slashcut rolled in ones. Thought it suited the car nicely, as it matches the profile of the rear valance.

Have you decided on yours?
Went for exactly the same! Great minds and all that! Cant wait!
Phoned Ian this morning about getting the car booked in for fitting and he said he will give us a call when the systems are built to arrange a date! Coool!

Renaultsport 220T

Exciting????? Im thinking of getting some mirrored tiles fitted in my carparking space. Just so I can see the system everytime I come home!!!!!!

:p

Mondeo STTDCI

Right lads mine goes in on Saturday!!! Its not gonna come out with the system fitted though is it? It was so long ago i cant remember what he said?

I think they just wanted it to get all the measurements and have a play to see whats what then theyd make it and tweak it and that. I dunno!

Jph any chance of a lift back home from Basildon? (to dagenham)

Mondeo STTDCI

lads can anyone remember the size of the tail pipe i chose?

its in the pics rolled in slash cut but i cant remeber the diameter?

MGP W02

Have just had a thought... when ian takes the off the renault exhaust i want to take this home with me... but is it gonna fit in my car??? wot do you recon?

Renaultsport 220T

Yes I recon that the two back boxes up to the Y split and the middle box and pipe will be separate. Are you keeping to retro fit it, when you sell?

MGP W02

yer u know wot dealers are like if you wanna chop the car in... i am not sure if itll go in u know...

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by W3eeb on 23 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Have just had a thought... when ian takes the off the renault exhaust i want to take this home with me... but is it gonna fit in my car??? wot do you recon?

I picked up my Magnex and that went on the back seats.
Just bring some sheets or quilt so not to damage the car.
Hope this helps

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

sorry guys ive dropped out of this(personal problems) spoke to ian and he is fine to keep the prices as they are, but is still open for a 5th person

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 24 May 2005
Ian, this should help, I can see this going in the back with the seats down. This pic is from one of the Prospeed fitted ones. If you dont want to split it, just leave the hatch up and have 4 pipes sticking out. LOL ;);)

To remove the 182 exhaust without cutting it, you have to lower the rear axle, not a 5min job.

MGP W02

Yer that looks like it will go in! cheers dude! didnt want to travel all the way down from the midlands to find that i need to make another trip LOL!

Bealo - there is always room for a H&S system! Fully fitted they are £440 inc vat but the extra cash is definatly warrented for this system

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by W3eeb on 24 May 2005

Loz... sorry to hear that chap...
u still up for meeting b4 the FCS?
cheers mate, its got so bad im not even going fcs

Renaultsport 220T

Sorry to hear youve dropped out mate. Hopefully, youll have it done in a couple of months? Car lowered looks wicked, btw. :)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Dave,s car is goin in 2moro morning for the jig to be made up.
Im dropping my car down there on Wednesday morning for the fitting.

Im soooo excited-cant wait!

Mondeo STTDCI

Right well mine went in this morning. Get it back in oohh 6.5 days!!!! Fooking excited.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Its like monday evening&in 48hours time i,ll be sitting here with a brand spanking new custom exhaust system on my car-its like waiting for christmas day! Get paid at midnight then thats the second half of the money here. I cant wait. :) :) lol