ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

MGP W02

I know ur probably having it fitted right now! am so jelouse! am not gonna be able to have mine fitted for a few weeks as i am on me hols... :(

...but pics and vidz plz wanna see and hear the results!!!!! :D

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Right ok-finally got it fitted. At first it seemed very quiet but in a matter of 1 day it has got louder&louder.
Im very sorry but i have,nt got the technology to record the sound but i do have the picture-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/jph172/Newbackbox1.jpg
Now its the boll*cks. It rumbles nicely at idle then as you touch the excellerator it purrs nicely.
Doesnt exactly scream when i boot it but Ian has assured me that changes to the sound can be made.
But ive got to say that im more than happy with it. ;)

Renaultsport 220T

Sweet mate! Looks the bo**ocks! Cant wait to get mine fitted. Only a couple of weeks to go now. :D

MGP W02

Mate looks sweet! does it sound anything like toms system?

182wrc - r u booked in for fitting? seams like i am the only one who isnt booked in.... ian said he would call me!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by W3eeb on 03 June 2005

Mate looks sweet! does it sound anything like toms system?

182wrc - r u booked in for fitting? seams like i am the only one who isnt booked in.... ian said he would call me!
give him a call mate, he probably is waiting for you to book it in

Renaultsport 220T

W3eeb, no mate, your not alone. I spoke to Ian yesterday, he is stacked at the moment, he said for probably a week, or so :-(

Give him a shout at the beginning of the week, if you like. He did say to me he would call me. I am off to Ireland next Saturday for a week, so I will probably not get mine fitted until 25 June.

:D

MGP W02

ur probably right 182, am in the same boat am off on my hols for a week from sunday... sooo need a break, but want my zorst! where in ireland are you going?

Seams like such a long time since i came down.... will have to make my way down and meet up with u guys soon! did any of u boys make it to the FCS in the end?

MGP W02

yer i went chap! where some amazing cars there... wish i had done a few laps of the track though.... U sorted out the wot ur gonna change the clio for?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

nah havent got round to doing it, reason why i never went fcs, test drove a ibiza cupra r(tdi) its fecking rapid mate, but show it a corner and it justs says no sorry not today

MGP W02

must admit i test drove a fabia vRS and thought exactly the same... i love ur cup chap... u just cant sell it! specially with the new springs! how r u finding them?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

springs are a dream, show it a corner and it glides round, although id like to know what coilovers are like,

the ibiza cupra r is supposed to do the 0-60 sprint in 7secs it felt quicker than my car but in gear acceleration was mental, for a diesel its one fast mofo

MGP W02

am very tempted for a set of eibacs but they dont give any drop at all... still a massive upgrade in spring.

I really like the look of the ibiza! really nicely put together + its one of those cars that can really pull off Yellow!

Will have to come down soon and meet up with u guys! maybe some time in July? will have to go out 4 a few beers if someone will put me up.... *hint* LOL :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

WOOHOOO!

Just got off the phone and secured my place with Ian!

Did explain to him that this month isnt to good for me though, with Germany and such coming.. but he fully understood and it wasnt a problem, so will be fitted next month.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

nice one bubbles, bet you cant wait, so bloody jealous,

yeah ian would be cool if we all met up again make a proper night of it, july is good for me mate

Renaultsport 220T

Welcome on board Bubbles, your going to have the sound to match the loudness of your paintwork now!!!! :D

Mondeo STTDCI

Right mine is done. PM me if u want the small pic i have (sorry - mobile phone) or can host.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 04 June 2005

Welcome on board Bubbles, your going to have the sound to match the loudness of your paintwork now!!!! :D
:D

Renaultsport 220T

^^^^ Saw one of yours on way into Brands this morning, we had a black blue and yellow convoy off the M25!!! The yellow looks amazing!

Renaultsport 220T

Hip_s, pmd u. It might be good to host up some pics as well, as there is lots of interest on here about them. Ive had a couple of people contact me, and are eager to see the results. :)

182 Full Fat

Yep, Im very keen to see the first 182 exhuast system fitted. So any photos of them once fitted would be cool!

hhmmm id be tempted to join this but it might be a pain in the ass as i want a totally different spec and number of silencers(only 1!) to everyone else.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Mines only 2. (every other system ive seen runs three)

2.5" bore, i wanted a one box design but i cant live with the noise like you.

[Edited by Tom on 06 June 2005 at 1:58pm]

Renaultsport 220T

It might cost a little more, but Ian can make anything you want, everything is custom made. Do you plan to have a single box with twin tail pipes?

182 Full Fat

Tom, is yours a 172? Any photos? from the photo above, the quality looks very good. I think the bore on the 182 system is 3.5" compared to the standard 2", but im yet to see a photo!

i want power, dont care about noise level hence probably wanting a different bore to everyone else and only one can on the back so probably will be a right ballache.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Not really, one box would be easier and cheaper than two.

No nasty y piece

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 06 June 2005

It might cost a little more, but Ian can make anything you want, everything is custom made. Do you plan to have a single box with twin tail pipes?

yup single box twin pipes, bit like a V6 rear box basically.

182 Full Fat

I will have to view it at home later, work video player isnt working! Yeah sorry I meant tail pipe being 3.5" the bore is the pipe itself which is smaller. Did it set you back around £400?

Renaultsport 220T

N, 182s- catback £440, any tail pipe.

Loony sounds cool mate, not sure whether the existing mounts would fit, but like I said, H&S can custom make whatever you want? Give them a call to discuss it. Might be Expensive. Ask for Ian. 01268 727256.

:)

i want a decat too, none of this gayboy cat business or silenced decats for that matter. i want a mans exhaust not a girls one :devilish:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

LOL! mines decatted most of the time (when i can be bothered to put up with the noise)

RING THEM

DO IT NOW!