ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your track cars!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Wish you had of said, the shell was immaculate totally dent free. Got £45 scrap for it, would've preferred someone to of had it :(

I also looked at the logistics of getting it back. Just that bit too far unfortunately plus I have no space/time/money for another race car project. It looked like a cracking shell though and very sad to hear she was scrapped.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I also looked at the logistics of getting it back. Just that bit too far unfortunately plus I have no space/time/money for another race car project. It looked like a cracking shell though and very sad to hear she was scrapped.

Loving the 19 Mick. What was the shell that got scrapped?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No that was the Menu shell that Albon drove... this was the 3rd Harvey shell that they used for spares.

Only two left now and Renault have the other.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Mine:

8578504622_310b328a84.jpg

Cup @ the Ring by NorthloopCup, on Flickr

Then added a 197 cup racer roof vent:

8557145831_7e41f198cf.jpg

Donington trackday by NorthloopCup, on Flickr

7852594210_10ec582a9e.jpg

Untitled by NorthloopCup, on Flickr

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
No that was the Menu shell that Albon drove... this was the 3rd Harvey shell that they used for spares.

Only two left now and Renault have the other.

Superb, so how many originally? Would love to see this at some point, how far along are you with restoring it now?

Club_Renault_Fuego_Bs_As_Museo_Renault_Historie_and_Collection_0027.jpg

Guessing this is the other surviving shell?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Superb, so how many originally? Would love to see this at some point, how far along are you with restoring it now?

Club_Renault_Fuego_Bs_As_Museo_Renault_Historie_and_Collection_0027.jpg

Guessing this is the other surviving shell?

You have just become my new BFF... here's my sister, have a go on her!

But seriously, I've been trying to get in there for years to see that car as I've been told it's complete bar electronics and data acquisition.

Where/When did you get that? PM me please!

Mick

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
terrible motorsport shots. Looks like your car is parked up! Were they taken on a d40? ;)

Yeah the usual problem is too fast an exposure time, they do it as they want to get a clear shot but they sacrifice decent motion blur as a result and hence you end up looking stationary.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Wish you had of said, the shell was immaculate totally dent free. Got £45 scrap for it, would've preferred someone to of had it :(

I think I was short on space at the time is why I didnt, plus I just assumed someone local would snap it straight up, didnt realise it had gone to scrap :(

172, Tiguan
awesome car,

was wondering How much camber is this? -2?

That was when the LEDA's first went on and everything was set to max. It was about 6 degrees. lol. It's now running 2.75 up front and nearly 3 at the back. :)

Cool car Jon_r, do you still have it?

I do indeed. Have a read of the project thread when you get time! It doesn't get much use, but i've got Goodwood in Aug booked.

Thanks all. I almost brought it to work today to give it a run, but chickened out.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Jon_r, Just had a quick flick through, will have to read properly when I have more time. Looks like a lot of fun without a huge spend that, nicely done :)

172, Tiguan
It started out that way mate. Owes me far too much now really. Still, it's all good fun.