ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winchester Breakfast run.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As the weather is getting better now, and I know some great roads around Winchester way I think a breakfast run 'Early' Sunday morning is overdue :)

Oh and don't worry Tim, the Morestead to Corhampton section will feature ;)

Meeting place will be Bar end park and ride Winchester (Rest of the run is yet to be confirmed) So who else is up for it?

1. Fletcher

ph1 track weapon
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer

Would be rude not to really, seeing as its on my front doorstep!!!

What Sunday are you talking about. Remember this Sunday is Valentine's day. The hen pecked few of us may not be allowed out to play on that day.

Alos Chris may still be a little upset at the football results.

I could be enticed out but am on Call next weekend.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
What Sunday are you talking about. Remember this Sunday is Valentine's day. The hen pecked few of us may not be allowed out to play on that day.

ha ha very funny. nice name change mate lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

I'm not under the thumb when it comes to Valentines day ;)

Not sure yet, Pete but fairly soon...Oh and nice name change :rasp:

What dates are good for (Sundays) people?

Fletch, that uphill hairpin coming out of Wherwell at the back of the pub is awesome. Remember my ESP always cutting in on my Focus and stopping me from enjoying it. lol.

Cheers for the comments about the name change but thought it suited me better.:D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Fletch, that uphill hairpin coming out of Wherwell at the back of the pub is awesome. Remember my ESP always cutting in on my Focus and stopping me from enjoying it. lol.

Cheers for the comments about the name change but thought it suited me better.:D

Yeah that's the bend, I went down it today epic corner TBH :cool:

So then peeps what dates suit you?

Feb 21
Feb 28
March 7

ph1 track weapon
me too fairly free.

on a side note, found theres a random airstrip thingy in the new forest which is a hell of a lot of fun! been down with a few mates this eve

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That strip sounds interseting Ed..Shame I couldn't make it last night mate.

1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
6. Original Boy racer (Maybe ;))
7. SammyT

So then the 21st Feb looks like the best day..

I did my photo shoot for Mini World in the Elf on that airstrip. It's not far from Hatchett's Pond but has a bit of a reputation for Chavs testing their Fiestas and Corsas on it. Also the 5-0 like to swoop on it occasionally when they're bored. Apart from that it's a great location although I think most lowered cars would struggle to get there due to the pot holed gravel track that leads to it.

Where are you thinking of ending up for Breakfast?

Renault Sport Clio 182
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24

im game.

M2 Competition
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami

If im not working (and sorted a car) im in.

french bit of tat
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami
10. billybigspud

i am up for this, hopefully the non cup suspension will be able to handle it.

Formally Clio 182
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Right guys, I'm going to cap this at 15 cars..

Hopefully going to do a final practice run early this Sat, Sunday :cool:

1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
6. Original Boy racer (Maybe )
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)

Because it turns into a nightmare! As soon as a few people lag behind they start to drive faster to catch up/overtake the public and thats when accidents happen! I've been on a few runs and personally i'd cap it at 10 tops as even then its a lot of people to keep together.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Fancy a buddy for said practise run :D

Yes mate that sounds good :) It will more than likely be Saturday morning, how does this sound Ed?

why a cap at 15?

What Nick said...

Because it turns into a nightmare! As soon as a few people lag behind they start to drive faster to catch up/overtake the public and thats when accidents happen! I've been on a few runs and personally i'd cap it at 10 tops as even then its a lot of people to keep together.

Well I'll say 15 Nick, because I doubt that everyone will be able to make it/turn up!

Besides the route planned has lots of nice wide laybys ;)

Yes mate that sounds good :) It will more than likely be Saturday morning, how does this sound Ed?

What Nick said...

Well I'll say 15 Nick, because I doubt that everyone will be able to make it/turn up!

Besides the route planned has lots of nice wide laybys ;)

Thats cool Fletch i'm not knocking what your organising as you know I love a good breakfast run also! But i'd want to keep it a small group as you then have an idea what some of the people drive like! As you'll remember last year on one of the runs with sketchy drivers!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thats cool Fletch i'm not knocking what your organising as you know I love a good breakfast run also! But i'd want to keep it a small group as you then have an idea what some of the people drive like! As you'll remember last year on one of the runs with sketchy drivers!

I know your not knocking me mate, I know exactly where you are coming from fella..

Yeah some 'very' sketchy drivers on one of the runs we both did last year :eek: