ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winchester Breakfast run.

Never above 25mpg
1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
6. Original Boy racer (Maybe )
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)
13. VeinAST - A) If ive nothing planned B) if I'm in the BMW by then :p

Renault Sport Clio 182
where we starting from? and any chance you can post up a map quick when your 100% sure of the route so i can take a look at what to expect.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
where we starting from? and any chance you can post up a map quick when your 100% sure of the route so i can take a look at what to expect.

I'll hopefully sort the route out tonight, and then I'll PM everyone the route.

Could meet in the Winch Tesco's car park maybe?

That sounds like a good meeting place Tim, as it's not far from the start of run, and it's easy to find/get to.

ph1 track weapon
reckon this should be a good laugh. should be back on decent wheels by then too, unlike the dynamique jobbies i'm rocking at the minute!

ph1 track weapon
will have my nice shiney new ebay video cam for this, so will do a little videoing, as well as some photos :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Got my morning pass from the wife sorted so I'm definitely on for this.

Could someone in the know have a word and sort the weather/track (err, road) out? Nothing too demanding, dry surface, clear sky, no other traffic, and >10 degrees should do it.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
will have my nice shiney new ebay video cam for this, so will do a little videoing, as well as some photos :)

:)

Got my morning pass from the wife sorted so I'm definitely on for this.

Could someone in the know have a word and sort the weather/track (err, road) out? Nothing too demanding, dry surface, clear sky, no other traffic, and >10 degrees should do it.

Fingers crossed the weather will be nice.

ph1 track weapon
Hell yes!

its awesome as a whole but theres one particular corner that makes it perfect! just glad i'll have decent tyres on by then

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Route any good then?

Mate It's a great route, even if I say so myself ;)

Hell yes!

its awesome as a whole but theres one particular corner that makes it perfect! just glad i'll have decent tyres on by then

Epic corner that, shame I catch my splitter on the exit!

Glad you liked the run today mate :)

Might join you guys on this if I can source myself a good set of seats.

Good stuff mate.

ph1 track weapon
nah dont tell em fletch. keep it a secret!

i'll give you all a clue though (infact more of a warning). I managed to get myself onto two wheels at least once on said journey!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
route map???

yea come on fletch lets see where ur taking us. PMing us it might be an idea.

Hopefully sort the route out tomorrow, now I'm happy with it. I shall then PM everyone it.

nah dont tell em fletch. keep it a secret!
:rasp::rasp:

i'll give you all a clue though (infact more of a warning). I managed to get myself onto two wheels at least once on said journey!

Yep some tricky sections :evil:

The route itself will start at Tesco's Winnall at 7.05am (As soon as it's daylight) and is 62 miles long, it took about 1 hour 20 mins today, but that was with traffic, and a few stops along the way.

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us like today, and I'm pleased to say all of the roads were grited, even the more rural B-road sections :)

A pic to prove ;)

4353256675_8c0a1ac206_o.jpg

Pure filth TBH :cool:

I think I will come along. Going away this week but will be back for the weekend. I'm sure the missus won't mind me sneaking out early Sunday morning. I may have to be the slower one at the back as haven't pushed the new tyres yet and can't afford to change them at the moment.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I used Google maps by adding destinations to map the route.

Ok, well I've been using this Tim, just some tricky sections after the Corhampton section, as it turns back on itself a few times.

1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. white striped bandit
6. Original Boy racer
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)