ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£13,400 for a 182

Mondeo STTDCI

Further to this...

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=80692&PagePosition=2http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=80692&PagePosition=2

I went down to a dealer today. After sitting down and hearing all about what wonderful service and parts department they have, and how its SO much better than an importer or broker, I told them Ive owned a Reno for the last 2 years, I know they are sh*t, I know they charge too much labour (who doesnt?) and that all Im interested in is the car and the bottom figure.

After tapping away at a calculator I have been offered one with both Cup packs and metallic paint for £13,400.

I have yet to ask for my flowers/umbrella/first service/supaguard to be thrown in.

I have til close of play tomorrow to sign.

What do ye all think?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Sounds good enough to me. If you really want it, go back tomorrow and say youll sign up there and then for £13,100 (well its worth a try)

Would phone around the local dealers with that price - and then go back to thm - the last few hundred quid is the hardest! (before freebies such as Supaguard, fuel etc)....

Hi my brother in law has just got a 182 with both cup options in titanium from Motorpoint in derby for £11995 + on road costs and a cat 1 alarm came to 12600

If youre only bothered about "the car and the bottom figure" there are places sellind 182s cheaper - http://www.motorpoint.co.ukwww.motorpoint.co.uk. Probably wont have the Cup pack at their price, but surely that could be added later?

Sorry, just typed this without lookign at ste1806s post! I back that up, thats where I got my 172 for <£11k.

well i have ordered one yesterday from a car discount place and got one for 13.113.50 with both cup packages and Met paint .. also it will be with me in 2 - 4 weeks unlike the 2 months renault told me

Yep, motorpoint are imports, but who cares? If all people are interested in is getting the best car at the best price, then it doesnt matter. Fair enough, my 172 import might be worth slightly less than a UK-car when I go to sell it, but you save so much in the first place that it doesnt matter.

FYI I got my 172 within 3 weeks of ordering with motorpoint - but couldve been 2 weeks if my finance had been ready.

yep u.k spec import only difference is the cat 1 alarm has to be fitted as not supplied, also annother intresting fact is motorpoint said the car only have two year warranty as from renault france, but my brother in law phoned renault u.k who told him he has three years warranty.

a m8 of mine ha sorder one from SCi direct, a broker who gets you a dealer car from a main dealer, with the cup pack he hasnt paid more than 12.5k, sounds the best price so far for a non import motor.. only snag is that he has to go about 400 miles to collect it....

Motorpoint told me that about the warranty too, at first. They then changed their story and said that it would have the usual 3 year warranty. As far as I know, warranties apply Europe-wide, so it doesnt matter if the car is an import or not. Think this is right but I await being told otherwise!

That sounds very appealing from SCi. Travelling 400 miles wouldnt put me off - the journey back would give lots of run in time! Ive had my 172 2 weeks now and still at 410miles, grr! Just too busy...

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR

well i just got a cracking deal on my 182 i paid 13642 for both cup packs and met paint an and its a uk not an import and the will deliver to our door also . and got the sound pack too ( better speakers and cd changer)

Mondeo STTDCI

I just walked out of Renault.

Offered my signature and £200 DEPOSIT to the salesman for the car for £13,400 plus Supaguard inside and out and a nice bunch of flowers. He refused.

The dealers in Kent will do it. Im in Essex and got my Cup from Whitehouse Orpington. Speak to John Card. Other dealers in the area will do it for around 13k too.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i paid 13000 for a uk car with both cup options and cd changer through lloyds tsb carselect, thats the cheapest ive seen (for someone who has actually received the car!) anything cheaper and it seems to either not arrive or be pre registered!

Mondeo STTDCI

You can pay cash with lloyds too. Thats a good deal dave and Lloyds are my next point of call after the Kent dealers.

Dave yours is non-metallic though right? So you got the changer instead?