ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£3000 to spends Turbo or Bodies?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Your telling me you've made at least 34bhp with bodies and management and nothing else?

Our PH1 made 202bhp at RStuning. On ITBs and standard internals.

RSTuning23-12-081.jpg

Standard PH1s make 160 ish on the same rollers.

SQ5
Definitely not going for ITB's now, really don't want to run on SA management. Whats getting done will be done at RS Tuning. Me an Paul didn't get a proper chance to chat today, but tomorrow the plans will be set :)

SQ5
You'd have to come to a meet for that ;) lol! And I only have one seat! But don't worry all will be sorted :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
i'll turn up to another at some point but my car is going backwards rather than forwards so I have no pride in it now :(

silver clio 182
im just another one of these mugs thats read things on here but im looking down the same kind of route and i have heard nothing but good things about ktecs conversion and its falling around your budget am going to hold off a while longer and try get that extra grand for a cahrger conversion as its much more to my preference.

SQ5
Ktec's Turbo conversion is great from what I hear too, but unfortunatley I wouldn't like to go there for work to be done! "Distance"

Why save the money when I can have some fun while I'm young and can!

silver clio 182
coz for that extra grand the gains are worth it that and a have the clio for another 3 years till its paid off mite aswel get the most a can and the charger will sound bonkers

Jap Shed
Had 4k bonus FREE MONEY!! and still couldnt bring myself to spend 2k on a clio....

1. Strip it mildley
2. Decent steering wheel
3. Inlets
4. Ktec coils
5. rd tuner

well under 1k and put the rest away!!

SQ5
Why buy when you can create. Also all reasons for not buying another car are said in the topic somewhere

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
i noticed that the turbo kit form K-tec is low pressure ! , why not lower the pistion comprestion and turn da boost up , im guessing the power would make alot more than 210 .

just a thought

clio 172
they is a tuning company about to start turboing clios down the road from me, they can do a full re buld with forged rods ext and fit a kit the same as k tecs for aprox 4k then u take it up to rs tuning to be mapped. there work is top noch, they have made there own drag car thats soon to be 3000bhp