ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£480 for a 172 Interior

been offered 172 front seat covers and rear seat covers and doorcards for £480 i think this is steep compared to what others have paid on here

any ideas if this is a good deal or not??

earm dunno where you got 250 each from lol they are 1400 each !!!!!! people have had full interiors for 450 in seats

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 23 January 2004

Id say thats a good price, seeing as the front seat covers are 250 EACH normally.
Im afraid to say the front seat covers are not £250 each, nearer £1k - a shocking price, so YES thats a good deal mate, snap it up :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye, good luck walking into a renault dealer with 250quid for the leather/alcantara seat covers.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Really?!?!?

OMG, my car had 2 drivers seat covers replaced under warranty due to stitching issues before I got it.

yup i had drivers one done and they wanted to charge me so i litterally said f**k off im not paying 1400 for that when the leather shouldnt be wearing after 20k lol

Volvo S60 T5

Worked out the prices on a full set of covers for the seat the other day from reno, it worked out at around 6 grand!:sick:

1450+850 ish for one front seat plus the vat then u got the rears to worry about to which are just as expensive.