ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£500 for Cliosport

LIGHTS – CAMERA – ACTION!
….. IS A STAR BORN?

Adrian Flux to shoot videos at the French Car Show, Rockingham, July 15th 2007

PLUS: win £500 for your club in the Formula Flux race!

Ever wanted to reach out to a wider audience and be a wow on screen? Well you can grab your chance at the Adrian Flux French Car Show, Rockingham, July 15th 2007 where Adrian Flux Insurance will be making videos in the Club Area.

Meanwhile, to encourage you to come to their stand, Flux is offering you the chance to win £500 for your club by setting the winning time in the Scalextric Formula Flux race - on a giant 8-lane Scalextric. It's all part of Flux's giant games room, with car simulators, football tables and loads of giant games, plus DJs.

And for those of a masculine persuasion, there's also the chance to meet and greet the Flux Babes…. You'll find the stand just beside the tunnel in Garage numbers 33, 34 and 35.

VIDEO STAR?
The interviews will be in-depth or otherwise - about you, your car and your club. They'll be filmed and posted on the popular Flux blog, read by thousands, and also on the Flux website. Perhaps there’s something extra special about your club you’d like to say, or perhaps you just want to tell people you’re there. Either way, Flux is interested.

“There’s going to be so many great cars there that it seems silly not to make the most of the opportunity,” says Gerry Bucke of Flux. “We’ll be filming all day, and any club members are welcome to join us and the Flux Babes.”

So if you think you’ve got what it takes, polish up that car and that smile and email David Wilson at Flux, (david.wilson@adrianflux.co.uk), to set up a shoot time at the Show, and they’ll do the rest. Or just come along on the day.

Win £500 for your club
To take part in the Formula Flux Scalextric challenge, just come along to the Flux stand anytime on the day. You'll be racing against the clock - and afterwards, you can play the other games or chat to the Flux Babes.

For more information about the Adrian Flux French Car Show email sales@frenchcarshow.co.uk, call 0845 838 0824, visit www.frenchcarshow.com or subscribe to the Adrian Flux French Car Show blog at http://frenchcarshow.blogspot.com

For details about special deals on French car insurance, contact the Adrian Flux quote line on 0800 505 3000, email the company at quotes@adrianflux.co.uk, or see the Flux homepage on www.adrianflux.co.uk

Note to mods PLEASE MOVE THIS PRESS RELEASE TO FCS SECTION

80MPG BEEZA
is anyone putting up for this? or the megs top 25? we have some great cars and it wuld be good to get some attention for our club, knowone agree?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I agree but I dont think my car would work and i wouldn't interview well. Duttys car would be a good entry...

I'm sure I'd win it for the Club

"Yep its stock, I don't wash/clean/take care of and yes that classic FM on the radio"

80MPG BEEZA
i'd do it *i'll show you the meaning of pain!!!!! try working on anything under the bonnet look at my hands :)*

80MPG BEEZA
is anyone going to nominate people to do this? i mean come on area reps! eesh more enthusiasm in a brussel sprout

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
£500 for cliosport.. surely this club has wayyy too much money floating around it anyway.. could the winners not divide it between themselfs?

80MPG BEEZA
£500 for cliosport.. surely this club has wayyy too much money floating around it anyway.. could the winners not divide it between themselfs?

well the £500 is the winner of the scalextric's thing so we could nominate our best drivers or game players to do it? maybe spend the £500 on membership cards!!!!!!

but the interview showing people what where all about would be good to

Mustang, S13, AX GT

well the £500 is the winner of the scalextric's thing so we could nominate our best drivers or game players to do it? maybe spend the £500 on membership cards!!!!!!

err umm yeah at cliosport we're all about clios, turini's, tanning, waxing and cocain...

80MPG BEEZA

err umm yeah at cliosport we're all about clios, turini's, tanning, waxing and cocain...

not to mention taunting people because of spelling errors, reposting and having fibreglass parts

80MPG BEEZA
ok so maybe one of is make a list out and some unlucky fella can maybe read it out and be on tv lol

Maybe we could show people the 'pics of your mrs, gf etc' thread aswell?? :cool: