ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5200 for a 182 in limp mode (sweet deal)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
He's having a jolly isn't he? I sold my 182 with about 45k on the clock (ish), completely standard, but with both cup packs and full service history for £5k about 2 years ago.

This one has more miles, a problem with going into limp mode, a problem with the climate control, and has done over 70k miles.

And it's chavved.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
He's having a jolly isn't he? I sold my 182 with about 45k on the clock (ish), completely standard, but with both cup packs and full service history for £5k about 2 years ago.

This one has more miles, a problem with going into limp mode, a problem with the climate control, and has done over 70k miles.

And it's chavved.

its another dreamer, to get a sale u'll b lucky to get >£3.k if its a proper minter or £2.5 average, its one thing askin £5k but totally different if ur gonna get it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 182FF
I never get people who put 'needs £75 spending on it and then it'll be perfect!'

Pay the f**king £75 to fix it yourself and you won't get battered down on price!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
well would you believe it

"I spent a load of money modding my motor and now I can't afford to insure it"

you listening out there children?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Even if I was super skint I'd borrow £75 from somewhere just so I could sell it running. That would make it a far better buy.

203BHP is a fairytale though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
I never get people who put 'needs £75 spending on it and then it'll be perfect!'

Pay the f**king £75 to fix it yourself and you won't get battered down on price!

Exactly what i was thinking. I hate it when people list things like this. If they just got them fixed it would be easier to sell and less of a haggling tool for the buyer.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
^^^ Or he's had a quote for some god awful amount to fix it and wants shot!! might send him a message saying if you show me some dyno results of your car making 203bhp i'll give you the asking price :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Even if I was super skint I'd borrow £75 from somewhere just so I could sell it running. That would make it a far better buy.

203BHP is a fairytale though.
To be fair he probably thinks it came with 182bhp.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
^^^ Or he's had a quote for some god awful amount to fix it and wants shot!! might send him a message saying if you show me some dyno results of your car making 203bhp i'll give you the asking price :)

100% correct, then if there's a comeback from the buyer he'll just turn around and say the local garage gave him the quote and if u called the garage up they'll say it was a rough "over the phone" estimate/ quote!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It's had a repaired roof due to the bonnet flying open and smashing it to s**t too. I know the car and I know the bloke who owns it. I'd not touch it with a f**king long pole

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I know the aux belt took the cam belt out. He fitted a lightweight flywheel and said at the time it made LOADS OF POWER lol

I've seen it go, same as any 172/182 in my eyes. The while bonnet story was funny at the time though.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Amazingly someone has bought this 182, went to see my mate today and the seller lives across the road. God knows how much he sold it for. He smokes about in the doggiest 200sx now.

I wonder if the seller knows what they've let themselves in for???

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
is it bad that i like the look of it though?

It looked better with the wheels when they were lighter. Personally I hate carbon bonnets, especially when they are defects but that's my view. Loving the professional detail comment. He used to polish it with house hold towels all the time lol