ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£8k budget on a Black 182 with Cup Packs, possible?

Nimbus Megane R26
i got my 04 plate black/gold 182 with cup-packs and 23k on the clock. Absolutly mint bodywork and wheels, only one tiny scrape on the front passenger side wheel. You have to look for it to see it...all the other rims are like out of a factory. I got it for slightly under your budget(did get 12months tax and MOT and a cargo net and spare wheel outta him tho lol). They are out there..just gotta keep looking. I was looking for mine for 2 months, check autotrader everyday and be prepared to travel. I got mine from 100 miles away and went to see if the same day it was put on autotrader..gotta be quick mate :approve:

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i think youll have no problem! when i bought my racing blue back in july there were loads of black ones for 8k and under, but i only wanted racing blue!

^ The seller should have removed the ad tbh. I bet they're wondering why people are still callling up for it.

Burgandy 174 sport t
^^ he really should have eh!!! Like u said earlier cat all people do is email or text But to be fair only 2 people were ever really interested in it.

Honda ATR
If I was you mate go for slightly older, something like 04/54 they seem to be a fair bit cheaper. Mine cost me £9500 on a late 05 but it is mint.

Oh ive got a black one defo the best colour (when clean that is)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

I`m trying to hunt down a mint Black 182 with cup packs around the 30k mileage mark and no marks on the alloys or body work..... possible?

I have seen a few and most have marks on the wheels, which honestly i dont want the hassle of getting refurbed!

Do you think my budget is too low?

M8 - there's one such car in existance - and it's Rich's.

Asking for a black gold 182 without marks on the bodywork is more likely than winning the Lottery...................three weeks in the row.

My car has less scratches on it now than when I picked it up new with 6 miles on the clock from Renault Manchester - but some are still there. And then there's the issue of stonechips on the bonnet and front grille. You can't escape those after 30k+ miles unless the owner has had a respray.

By all means, aim for the best that you can get (and that budget is more than reasonable). But black gold is truly, truly awful colour to get blemish free. Nigh on impossible, I'd say. ;)

D.

106 GTi
Hi,

I`m trying to hunt down a mint Black 182 with cup packs around the 30k mileage mark and no marks on the alloys or body work..... possible?

I have seen a few and most have marks on the wheels, which honestly i dont want the hassle of getting refurbed!

Do you think my budget is too low?

M8 - there's one such car in existance - and it's Rich's.

D.

Cheers Darren :eek: 30K though, maybe when I am 75 ;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Typical clio sport responce. For a mint, late, unmarked FSH 182 with 30k, you are looking around 8k easy. Also depands on reg ie 55 plate will have warrently, 53/04 plates wont, so that will affect price. I live in the real world. Most peeps on here want something for nothing.

Typical in what way? I speaketh the truth. I just chuckle everytime I read about someone saying they're rather keep the car (and lose even more) than sell it for the going rate.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I looking for a bit lower mileage im afraid...

Im not selling it. :p

47k miles on an 04 reg is high? So you want a car that has done less than 12k per year, i.e. less than the national average?

Goodluck. :)

Always confuses me why people are so put off by cars with a bit of mileage.:S

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
How come you not selling it anymore Diesel Power?

No offence on the mileage front, i just always seem to buy cars at that kind of mileage, so no point of changing now!

Ive follwed this thread , but not posted, if your struggling mate you can buy mine!

54 plate, with both cup pack's
Very very good nic , no scuffs on wheels , couple of stone chips on bonett, apart from that a very clean tidy car!
i'm second owner from new
Ebiach sportlines
ITG panel filter
Matched inlets
RS Tunning remap

I'm trading it in for my Cupra , but if you want it , you will have too be quick coz it's going next week!

Thanks

leon

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Sounds good to me.... maybe a bit of a n00b question but what do these things mean/do:

-Ebiach sportlines
-ITG panel filter
-Matched inlets
-RS Tunning remap

impreza p1
i sold my 54plate liquid yellow 182 with 14k for £8000 if that gives u any indication, it was immaculate aswell

ST
I got 9k trade in for my black gold 182 with 20k on the clock, was a 55 plate (the last of the 182's like Gaz's)...was worth at least 8.5k-9k private, now i'd prob get 8k through a main dealer 8.5k private, the dealer sold my old car on for £10k...

They aren't as low as value as some people think..

My 182 was also in need of a front end respray too, bonnet and bumper were chipped to fvck, beware of cars that have been poorly sprayed or repaired with 'chips away' or the likes..

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Considering my mate bought a 182 privately for £6800 or something like that (black with cup packs, condition is good as far as I know). £8k is quite high for a normal 182 these days.

Typical clio sport responce. For a mint, late, unmarked FSH 182 with 30k, you are looking around 8k easy. Also depands on reg ie 55 plate will have warrently, 53/04 plates wont, so that will affect price. I live in the real world. Most peeps on here want something for nothing.

Typical in what way? I speaketh the truth. I just chuckle everytime I read about someone saying they're rather keep the car (and lose even more) than sell it for the going rate.

Typical in the way you imply by the top quote that 7k would be a normal price. That would get you a dog rough 53/04/54 plate. He wanted a 'mint' unmarked example. 8k + would get an nice example.

ST
Sounds good to me.... maybe a bit of a n00b question but what do these things mean/do:

-Ebiach sportlines
-ITG panel filter
-Matched inlets
-RS Tunning remap

Basically the mods you want mate...

Eibach sportlines are the best springs available to run with the standard set up.

ITG panel filter is basically a replacement filter element, helps the car breath better, slightly better MPG.

Matched inlets give the car a little more power with smoother power delivery.

RS Tuning remap works in conjuction with the panel filter and the matched inlets again to create more power and iron out flat spots in the rev range to make the power more usable.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
No way (IMO) you'll find one without alloy marks, the tyres offer no protection and no matter how hard i tried after 20000 miles I caught the back wheel on a car park kerb. As Dan says just get them refurbed.

i have had 2 182s with cup packs

both with mint wheels no marks at all

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
seems huge contrast on some people saying I will be able to find what I`m looking at my range and others saying I wont. I guess its just a matter of time...