ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

?0„5200 for spraying front + back....

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

?0„5 200 for spraying the front and back bumpers. I wanna spray the dull black bumpers into body colour. They prime, paint and lacquer. All for ?0„5200 plus labour! Is this a good quote?

Cheerz peeps,

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

two hundred quid. Does your computer do it as well? My computer takes off all the first digits and puts a question mark der. Stoopid or what. Do u know how to turn it off?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

sounds about right but get a couple of quotes.
Also get the wingmirrors and door handels done at the same time.

BMW 320d Sport

Well yeah that is about right, considering the labour is the only bit of a respray which actually costs any money. The actual paint is only a small fraction of the cost unless you doing a flip paint job.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Yeah plus labour. How long does it usually take for such a job? Geezer told me bout 8 - 10 hours? Stoopid question but do u fink a clio will look good with EVERYTHING colour coded? Bumper strips, wing mirrors, etc, etc?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

get the bumpers, side strips, door handels and wing mirrors done.
I am not a fan of getting the rear windscreen washer done.
But hey its all about personal choice its up to you m8.