ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 times

someone help, got a 1.6 mk2 facelift. im pretty sure it gets to 60 in 2nd, just as limiter kicks in (the b*****d), am i right or telling porkies? all you 1.6 owners, what time u got out of urs? mines booked at 9.6 but im almost certain ive got it to bout 8.5, is that also me being wrong?!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

well my 1.2 does 58 in second at the limiter.

renault 0-60 figures are nomally out by quite a bit

Hence 1.2 16v 0-60 15sec its really 11/12

the 1.6 is about 8.5 really

well all ive done to mine is a new exhaust system, that probly dont do sh*t, so the figures are at least a second or so out. also, has anyone got faster than 125mph out of it?

so is the facelift 1.2 16v faster than the pre facelift?

whats the figures on 1.2 8v, is there not much in it between that and the 16v version?

i have had !30 on standard rims in my 1. car totally standard , o-60 was rapid then i went and put big ol 17s on now it take s a day and a half to get there, wot exhasut systme you got

Audi S3

Quote: Originally posted by mikesclio on 01 August 2003

no idea! i have a 1.6 16v. What you got? are the old clios fast? how quick is the 1.8 valver?
The Valver is a lot quicker than ur 1.6 sorry

thinkin bout gettin a valver n doin it up loads until i can afford to insure it, probly not for a few years! does puttin on 17s make my car alot slower then? i knew it would make a difference but im not sure how much....

Quote: Originally posted by 16V_Matt on 01 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by mikesclio on 01 August 2003

no idea! i have a 1.6 16v. What you got? are the old clios fast? how quick is the 1.8 valver?
The Valver is a lot quicker than ur 1.6 sorry

Just like its way faster than a 1.6 16 valve VTS eh?!? Hehehe Im sure if he stripped his interior got a new exhaust, de-cat, viper and a chip it would beat a valver. Im sure with just a de-cat and induction kit it would be close to a valver depending on the driver.

Audi S3

ummmmm no! its a lot slower dont exactly know the power output of the 1.6 clio but its just not that close in my experiance! but i really cant be assed to argue the toss ......... so end of

well ive got a scorpion full system, and saving for an viper now. whats a good chip to get?how much etc. bloody hell im an amateur! are my 17s makin my car much slower than wen it had its 15s?

Id get the viper and a de-cat then get a uni-chip then ditch the 17" wheels and get some OZ Leggaras 15" (very very light) then strip the interior.

Audi S3

even with a few mods theyd still stuggle! would need to gain 30bhp ish and loose 200 ish kgs in weight..................