ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 - What have u had

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Hes got them both on tape................but is refusing to release the footage.LMAO.:D

VaVa

6.56 best (spurious - next lowest was 6.71!!), average 6.8 over about 7 or 8 runs. Doesnt seem a million miles out if standard is 7.1 to 62 mph. Mk2 172 btw, with half a tank, set of golf clubs, bag, magazines, football kit, clothes trainers etc all in boot.

Not bad considering. lol. Could smell my clutch burning.:oops:

I need a flat road with a decent surface before Ill be more confident in the results mind. Im taking the above with a pinch of salt tbh, as on none of the runs did I feel Id got a decent start. Ive never tried before really, but Im beginning to realise there is a fine art to getting a flying start from standstill!!

Had a go in mine this aft went 7.04 average.

***Went 6.98 but I think the car rolled forward a bit while i pressed the button***

See ya

Matt

[Edited by clowo16v on 14 September 2005 at 6:34pm]

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 14 September 2005

9 seconds................oh sorry i thought you said 0 - 100 mph ;)
quality, loved the bit at rws on sunday where the camera men where trying to film and you revd it, scared the sh*t out of them and the crowd

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 14 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 14 September 2005

6.93 @ TRAX
Wish i saw u run. Saw tom go. He got something like 9 secs! lol

:cry:

YOJ is quick...... Fact

I cant drag..... Fact

:D

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

I can back TomS up....it is quick,nearly as quick as my Willy.He just had an Off day

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

The almighty g-tech! lol! Yep ill bring her along. Might pop the 15s on for the airfield meet too so a bit of extra pace.

Just hope your cars running! Sayin that, and mine! Its a wee while away and we all know what renaults are like!