ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 Improve iPhone Contracts

Citroen DS3 DSport
Unlimited data, unlimited texts and 600 minutes for £42.50 per month is fair and definitely in line with the price I was looking at when I considered T-Mobile.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Your monthly plan charges

Flext 35 + web 'n' walk £36.17
International option £2.13
Caller Tunes £0.85
Employee Call discount for 26/1/08 to 25/2/08- £18.09

Monthly charge total £21.06

;)

Polo Bluemotion

Caller Tunes £0.85

;)

Im with orange atm, ive been with them 3 years, but my contract runs out the start of march. Ive just had an official job offer with 02 within the last hour :eek:
Do you know what the scale of discounts is for employees??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL, sorry i thought you might understand.

Retail Channel.

Channel - a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors; "possible distribution channels are wholesalers or small retailers or retail chains or direct mailers or your own stores"

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

Caller Tunes £0.85

;)

Im with orange atm, ive been with them 3 years, but my contract runs out the start of march. Ive just had an official job offer with 02 within the last hour :eek:
Do you know what the scale of discounts is for employees??

staff dont get dicount on the iphone at all

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
no, no o2 staff get any discount at all on the iphone tarrifs... at all. they can get a slight discount on the handset but thats it

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
well they lied! my mate sitting in the same room as me has been the manager of o2 in my town for 9 years.... im not lying lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
It would not be unusual for them to offer different deals to different areas of the business. Sky used to to that with their employees. I know that o2 call centre staff do get line rental deals as i was told that at a job interview last year. Apple offered the best deal to staff, all full timers got a free iPhone on launch day.

Mr2 Roadster

Flext 35 + web 'n' walk FREE
International option FREE
Monthly charge total FREE

+10% Extra Allowance Free

106 GTi
I am going to get a proper contract when the next generation phone comes out pointless now as my Jailbroken phone works fine on my 17.50 a month contract with a couple of bolt ons.

Rav4
no "normal" staff get discount on iphone tariffs sadly. Sometimes some money off the handset, but not the actual tariff.

I was looking at swapping out vodafone contracts to o2 for business and they offered me 4 free iphones but they needed to be on those tariffs.

Next Iphone is what I will wait for, so tempted to get one now though which is very annoying.

'05 182
I'm glad they have done this! It was a real rip off before! £35 for 200 texts and 200 minutes!!! (still bought one though :eek: ) Definatly going to get the unlimited txt bolt on! Didnt know they did them until i read this, cheers guys!

Rav4
ask them to swap over to the new tariff buddy :) same money, they should move you over!!!

Ask ask ask ask !!!