ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

06 Blue 182, Braintree

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I pulled out behind a blue 182 06 reg with aftermarket exhuast going through Braintree about 10pm last night (10th April).

I was in the Liquid Yellow 182

Clio Dynamique
saw it last night too, was about freeport area etc etc. He was booting it everywhere! looks like it has been well looked after..

That aftermarket exhaust was mental.. Shame he wasnt looking after the car responsibly.

Focus RS
Yep that was mine, when he left my house the engine was cold and i told him to take it easy and he booted up the road like a mad man, end of the day its no longer mine but still pains me to know its gonna get wrecked.

Clio Dynamique
feel for you mate, it looked an absolute minter, he was out last night in it.. bouncing it off the limiter.. shame..

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Don't think it's going to last too long the way he was driving it that night, and that exhuast is SO loud! what is it? knowing Braintree police they'll pull him for that sooner or later

Clio Dynamique
it is soo Loud... was giving it some welly when it was parked up.. bouncing it off the red.. sounds soo nice.. loud but soo nice.. i wouldnt be surprised if thats dead within 6 months..