ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v 2002 Induction Kit

RS Clio 182

Can any1 tell me if ive ordered the correct pipercross induction kit for a 2002 1.2 16v Clio. The code number is PK208c. Is that the right one? Also does any1 know which induction kit is better, the K&N or the pipercross and which sounds better?

H22A7 Accord Type R

i was looking at getting a Pipercross and it was a 208C. i ordered a panel filter from pipercross and when it came, it was totally not for the car! Hopefully the PK208c will be correct tho. Do k&n list a kit for the car yet? I think i am going to get a K&N and attach it to the K-Tec racing Stainless Steel pipe.........for optimum cold air flow! Id be interested to know if K&N are listing a Kit for the 1.2 16v unit...........Cheers, Rob

U wana go with the pipercross mate...doesnt flow as much air as the K=N in the begining when u first fit it but over time the pipercross maintains its efficency while the K+N deterotrates below the performance of the pipercross