ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v badges and clean

mint leo, absolutely stunning, you have just made my mind up, i do want my badges with the silver writing still, was thinking of all black, but that looks mint!!

jamie

Clio
mint leo, absolutely stunning, you have just made my mind up, i do want my badges with the silver writing still, was thinking of all black, but that looks mint!!

jamie

gonna do my bullets silver with 1.6 16v in anthracite with colour coded side strips, reckon that'll look good?

Clio
lol well actually its not that im lazy, just tooo busy haha! sorry leo for going off topic, me and jamie just discussing how we are gonna copy you :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the whole car looks awesome mate!!

love it.

i'm not usually a fan of pro-race wheels, but they look sh*t hot!
:approve:

lol well actually its not that im lazy, just tooo busy haha! sorry leo for going off topic, me and jamie just discussing how we are gonna copy you :rasp:

er speak for yourself mate, this is all done one mine ;)

car looks mint leo mate, what apex is it lowered on (guessing from bonnet sticker :))?

jamie

Clio

er speak for yourself mate, this is all done one mine ;)

car looks mint leo mate, what apex is it lowered on (guessing from bonnet sticker :))?

jamie

says you wanting to do your badges like leo's!!, so its not 'all' done :rasp: ;)

haha oi mine are being done in black gold as we speak (well, when i send them to middo lol)

jamie

ep2
cheers for the comments guys, Yeah lowered on 60mm, think iam now savin for a big brake coversion then, a new car, hopefully

ep2
shhhh dont give him my next mod as an idea lol ;)

jamie
LOL, think i kind off finished, just paint the brakes and savin for anew car:evil: . yeah the D spoiler i bogged it on witha freind and it wasn't sitin flush e.g about 2cm flat from roof , so i took it to RENTECH and sorted it out in notime, thanks guys:star: