ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172

Clio Sport 172
Have had my great 172 for about a month and I absolutely love it, picked it up with 158,000km on the clock for a great price by Australian standards, only problems in a small split in one of the seat seams that will be fixed soon, and small key damage on the right side of the car, I have already ordered the touch up paint to sort that out.

So far all I have done is add some stickers... But hopefully a lot more work to come, also, sorry for the shitty photos, they were taken with an iPad at dusk when the lighting wasn't so good.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/Coneslados/image_zpsa65fa040.jpg[/IMG]

image_zps02bd5eb9.jpg

image_zps11d5d8cd.jpg

What do you guys think of the RS sticker on the side, I plan it to be a part of my colour scheme which will be red/black.

image_zpsb59232b2.jpg

What do you think about the exhaust tip? Welded that up to be there in the meantime while I'm saving up for a muffler or full system

image_zps6dcf6bd0.jpg

What I plan for the car:
Blacking out the badges probably this weekend
Possible Fabia front splitter if I can cheaply source one either here in Australia or find one online where the shipping isn't outrageously expensive
Powder coat the stock rims black or get an aftermarket set of wheels
Rear muffler (possibly full system)
Lowered springs
K&N filter

Any suggestions or modification ideas is definitely welcome, share your experiences and suggestions with me...

This is such a great little first car, thanks for viewing my thread.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Your bio says your first car was a 306, now youre saying its the 172? Looks well mate tbh!

Clio Sport 172
That 306 S16 was owned by my dad that I drove for the first 6 months I had my license, I was really attached to that car though I should include it on my bio haha.

Clio Sport 172
What is the Red P plate for?

Provisional 1 driver license here in the state I live in in Australia. First stage of my license after learner, we are required to have it for 12 months before going on to green p's for a further 24 months then on to full license.

Cheers

Many.
Love a fellow flamer.

However, those wheels look like 15s (should be 16 on a sport) and it hasn't got xenons (should do, not being a cup), can be proven by headlight washers.

Clio Sport 172
Love a fellow flamer.

However, those wheels look like 15s (should be 16 on a sport) and it hasn't got xenons (should do, not being a cup), can be proven by headlight washers.

Haven't checked what size the wheels actually are, did they make the same alloys in 15" as well for non sport models? The car definitely does have xenons though, just the photo making it appear as if it doesn't, was taken with an iPad :)

Cheers

Clio Sport 172
I have been informed that Aussie delivered sports did indeed come with 15's as opposed to Europe's 16's