ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v dynamique pics (modified)

54 astravan 1.7tdci
33254d8f.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

gonin down hill at the moment.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Mine as it is:
SANY0002.gif

SANY0001.gif

DSC00373.gif

To come, we have colour coding, dropping the full distance on my new coilovers and the standard front spoiler being colour coding and put back on...

Chocolate Bar™
lots of good cars on here btw, have to say Has's and alans have to be two of my favs, but obviouslt alis carbons etc are up there as well.

combine/ s garbett /martin - three of my fav up and coming, gonna be so nice when finished ;)

BMW M135i
combine/ s garbett /martin - three of my fav up and coming, gonna be so nice when finished ;)
Bah, not even a mention. Too much of the same old I guess. :dapprove: :)

172 Handbrake button (silver)
dynamique gearknob (silver top one)

Where did you get these from Martin?, i've been after some for ages and i'd give my right arm for some. Never seem to crop up that much.

combine/ s garbett /martin - three of my fav up and coming, gonna be so nice when finishedhttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/combine04/DSC02477.jpg
appreciated mark :D nearly there, just a few more things to go :)

bmh01 - - the silver gear top was on ebay a while ago, first and last one i have seen for sale though!!! the gear tops are always on though.
mine has a slight mark on it but i would be willing to swap for yours as i wanna colour code mine to my car. let me know bud.

jamie

Chocolate Bar™
Bah, not even a mention. Too much of the same old I guess. :dapprove: :)

172 Handbrake button (silver)
dynamique gearknob (silver top one)

Where did you get these from Martin?, i've been after some for ages and i'd give my right arm for some. Never seem to crop up that much.

sorry dude, must have missed u're pics! as i said too many to mention some crackers on here. PM clio GB for handbrake button

1.6 16v
lots of good cars on here btw, have to say Has's and alans have to be two of my favs, but obviouslt alis carbons etc are up there as well.

Cheers mark!! :)

Astra coupe
hmmm seeing these makes me want to drop mine a fair bit.....means ringing up direct line to see how much they are going to rape me for it though

Sure did mark loved every minute of it but after having a ph2 172 before it, i had to get another one lol so it made way for the iceberg, My mum had an amazing ph1 172 rep in straw yellow (gold) before the ph1 was even out ;) will have to dig some pics out

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
some very very nice examples here.

bmh01, the gearknob came from ebay and handbrake button came from giles from here.

middo, cheers for the comments it'll be up there with the best of them this summer likely going -85mm ok konigsports and still in 2 minds about 1600 16v power (this isnt turning into a 172-it conversation again lol cant afford insurance) and want something different, like 1600 on bodies and cams :) lol

gen 7 celica
standard callipers and brakes think its an optical illusion, 17" alloys. My favourite pics of the car.