ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Electrical Warning Light :(

RS Meg 175
If anyone could help i would be very grateful!

A few weeks ago my battery went dead due to it not being used for about 4 days when the weather was freezing! I then jump started it and went about my business, however the electrical warning light was illuminated from when i jumped it.

A week on and the light is still illuminated, there has been no change in the cars performance and the car still starts up first time :S

The alternator looks secure and the belt is well quite tight, however the battery is about 8 years old we think.

What could be the problem?!

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Mine came on about 2 weeks ago for 2 days, went off for a day then has been on since. Wont know whats wrong til i take it to reno.

renault clio 1.2billabong
try disconnecting the battery then connect it again. i did that it worked for me

MK3

Dynamiqueee
mines off now, but seconds after it went off another came on. Think its the engine warning light:dapprove: