ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v fault codes after putting stuff back to standard......NEED HELP PRETTY PLEASE

Hi all, right i have some more issues with my project but as need it as a daily at the same time, i took the gay ott air filter and bodged exhaust off for standard items now i have problems with idle/running, have just plugged in the code reader and it comes up with 3 codes which are:
  • P0136-o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2
  • P0606-ecm/pcm processor?
  • P0105-manifold absolute presssure/barometer something something(Cant remember lol)
i need to find out what the last two codes are and what can cause them and how to rectify this problems before i look into a possible h/gasket which im gonna have my fingers/legs/arms/eyes all crossed it that it isnt but b4 that i want to drive it to make sure and test etc.

also when it does idle and u very lightly touch the accelerator pedal the rev's go up and down till it stalls, previously to this i have changed the cps as was clogged with oil and s**t, any help or pointers is very appreciated

Re: 1.2 16v fault codes after putting stuff back to standard......NEED HELP PRETTY PL

ECU bracket can rub through the loom on 1.2s and short out some of the wiring - this could potentially cause some of your sensor faults.
Have a look at the wiring near the brackets.

Re: 1.2 16v fault codes after putting stuff back to standard......NEED HELP PRETTY PL

Just looked at wiring and found if i push down on the wiring that comes out of the rubber loom before the plug for the map sensor, i managed to get the light of the dash and am now able to rev the engine without it hunting and stalling have added pictures so people no what i am on about......
photo6w_zps689207a8.jpg

IMG_0296_zps2b9540ea.jpg

i am now hoping that will get rid of two of the fault codes, now just to sort the 02 sensor which im hoping the spare i have will help. I hope this will help anyone else out that has a similar problem even tho there is other threads that are more detailed.

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V

I had the same problem, with the first 2 anyway; replaced the front 02 sensor for £30 and that problem has gone. i still have the P0606 code, re set it and it runs great for 20 miles, then the toxic warning light comes on! also i have quite a drop in mpg, dont know if you have the same problem?

I had the same problem, with the first 2 anyway; replaced the front 02 sensor for £30 and that problem has gone. i still have the P0606 code, re set it and it runs great for 20 miles, then the toxic warning light comes on! also i have quite a drop in mpg, dont know if you have the same problem?

I still got to get the code reader back on it to see if it will sort the P0606 code will let you no if it clears it self i have been told that cleaning the throttle body will help other than i havent got a clue if i find out will say. And as for mpg i bought the car cheap and it was a mot failure so havent been able to check that sorry...lol