ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v renault clio peco twin tip exhaust

172 cup'd extreme
peco seemed to have got it together but i wouldnt hold my breath that it will fit well ive never seen i good fitting peco

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
peco are good exhausts now..in the past they have tended to be very cheap and "bodged" but recently i have noticed a big increase in standards and excellent quality! p.s. i work at halfords and sell them :p my friend also has one on his v.calibra

cheers for the feedback.gone off the idea peco now lol.guess i need to extend my pocket abit unless someone has a cheap exhaust here hehe

Clio 1.2 16V
I have the same car as u with a peco twin tip exhaust and my local exhaust place fit it in 15 mins and it fit perfectly. Also it sounds awesome and i can now beat my mates Zetec which i couldnt before. I also ordered mine from peco direct so if there are any problems it can be solved easier and with the manufactorer. Hope this helps.

cheers nicolson, do you have any pictures that you can show me, thanks also how much did you get it for, if u dont mind me asking. thanks mate

Fiesta ST
I used to have a peco backbox before moving on to a different full sytem, but when I had the backbox there was nothing wrong with the fitment at all. Sound was ok to. :)

martin_89, have you tried a resistor then from ebay, it all sounds abit dodgy and also aparently it aint good for the engine, any notiocbale difference even on a 1.2

Clio 1.2 16V
I paid £175 for mine but other ones start from £155. The non Stainless Steal ones start from £115. Got mine from www.peco.co.uk. Sorry i havent got any pics at the moment cos camera is broken and dont think i can add attachments anyway.

i herd the resisters arent good for the engine either because the car doesnt know what the temp of the engine is cos it fools it or something