ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Exhaust vs Genuine Renault Clio II-Renaultsport 182 Cup Twin Exhaust

Clio 182
We have a 2005 Renault Clio 182 Sport Full Fat. The car currently has a Yozza exhaust. We have a spare Genuine Renault Clio II-Renaultsport 182 Cup Twin Exhaust in good condition, the same as ebay item number 181558042796. Does anyone know how loud the Genuine Renault Clio II-Renaultsport 182 Cup Twin Exhaust is?
The Yozza is loud and we're trying to decide which is the better exhaust and wether to change the exhausts over.
Anyone got any thoughts?
Thanks

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
standard system is silent in the car just like any normal clio, i like that about it, others dont. They dont last long tho, my 55k mike trophy is on its 3rd and irs never been in the rain lol!

2014 Clio 200t edc
When I had my 182 I had the centre silencer removed and a pipe welded in. This was due to the centre silencer rusting but it added a really nice noise. Not too loud but nice.

Clio 182
My standard exhaust lasted until I sold the car 4 weeks ago. 11 years and 86,000 miles, not too shabby reading about some of the experiences with them on here!
As others have said, it's pretty quiet, with just a slight rasp when you're giving it some or blipping. I liked it.