ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamic Owners

Ad

MK2 FRS

Not a great fan of the interior, however, save the money (£700 over dynamique) and get it leather trimmed like i am. Got to say the cyclone blue is deffinitley not the new black.

Well I got mine cheaper than a dynamique plus it had black metalic paint and the cd player..... I think it only looks gay to people that maybe are a little bent. You look in these car mags and people pay to have there interior retrimmed with bright colours. I think it looks the dogs myself, plus girls like to get laid on my seats! shame they stain to easy.

its alright but i prefer the dynamique. However im pretty sure mine isnt black. Its more a grey/bluey/black colour hehe:)

as is everyone elses:) much nicer than the gay blue though

Ad

MK2 FRS

I agree, the girls do seem to be a big fan of the extreme interior. I dont see how the colour is gay?? Only pink is gay???? or am missing something.

Must take soemone gay to know a gay colour?????

lol anyway the last topgear had the top 10 gayest cars, the first gayest was a smart car........ Did not have a Extreme there at all...so I think your wrong.

As adtmits said pink is gay...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its not gay its abit bright for my taste but then its called extreme...............

Gritter about the permanent marker...

Do you know the alcohol that you use for tape head cleaners? put a bit of that on and the marker will go away....and no it will not hurt the lacquer layer on the paint!!!

al

Bright yes.... But I loved it when I drove down south of france to beaches and stuff.... You really start to love the colour once you had it for a while. But my next car will be back to normal colours :(

I think I started an interior war!! Am saving for a set of Corbeau rs2 recliners retrimmed in the same colours i got now. Just have to wait for two weeks before I get the car back from P.S.G. From what I can tell the kit is going to look like the corsa combat 2 but different