ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique turbo

1.5 Clio Dynamique
as a 1.2 owner i would say your wasting your time with performance

i would get it looking and sounding the part first

53 Clio's & counting
27bhp from just a re-map ?

This is a prime example of someone posting without reading the thread, come on guys read before posting!

Yes 27 bhp is possible froma remap as the 1.2 he has is turbo charged and a few people have had similar increases with the 1.2 T

My advise is if you want more power, get a decent exhaust and filter on it, and then a re map, but if you want to go faster then get some decent suspension on, you don't have to stretch to coil overs, decent springs like Eibach will do with some uprated shockers, and get some decent brakes, with new fluid and braided lines will help no end

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
hmm ok you may be right but my mates got a standard twingo 1.2 turbo and i dnt think hes gained that much from his re-map fair enough if he has though :dapprove:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Brakes and suspension is what you want, will make so much difference.

Just to add, the mark 1 clio came in 3 phases
the mark 2 came in 2 phases (not including Campus so you could call it phase 3 if you like)
the mark 3 is now in its 2nd phase.

No, it came in four phases (including the Campus). I believe there is a ph5 (new Campus) coming out as well.

53 Clio's & counting
hmm ok you may be right but my mates got a standard twingo 1.2 turbo and i dnt think hes gained that much from his re-map fair enough if he has though :dapprove:

remember though matey different tuners do different levels of re maps, some more powerfull than others

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Coilovers to improve the boat like handling as standard.

Decat and exhaust, an IK setup and then a remap. That should be good for around 125-130bhp on a sensible map.

Then you can go down the stripping route etc if wanted.

Doubt ud see that much even from the 1.2 turbo

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
yeh thats true.. i still stick by doing performance mods to a 1.2 is a waste of money from experience

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I currently have the same car as you mate........I think? Im thinking of getting an induction kit.....but apart from that im not going to bother spending my money on it. Might aswell get saving.....then buy a 172 or 182 when your insurance wont rape you !

I would love to mod my car...but I dont see any sence in it atm....if you do go ahead with it, let us know. Id be keen to see how it turns out.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
i got one of the 1.2 turbo's too.

boy around the same town as me has his remapped to 130bhp apparently, it definately sharper.