ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 dynamique

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
coloured badges and s**t looks cheap and nasty, soo 2008.

slammed on standard wheels with spacers. decent tyres. enjoy it until you can afford something better!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
keep it clean and leave it. There is absolutely no point spending £200 of some cheap coil overs when thats an extra £200 towards a more powerful car.

Ive done that, i have a little pot of money that is slowly building up for my C30!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i had my 1.2 for a year before i turned 18 and bought my first 172, spent about £2k on mods on the 1.2 before buying the 172. dont regret it. i had fun in it and its the car that helped learn me how to drive properly

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
How do painted badges look 'cheap' ? Tbh I think the chrome looks cheap and tacky
I've not spent much on my 1.2 and I think it looks decent, I just got cheapish springs for mine instead of coilovers, while I'm saving for a 172.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the standard chrome look is much better, going back a few years we all thought it was cool to do it, and when i look back at my pictures it makes me cringe.

less is more!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i had my 1.2 for a year before i turned 18 and bought my first 172, spent about £2k on mods on the 1.2 before buying the 172. dont regret it. i had fun in it and its the car that helped learn me how to drive properly

did exactly the same, i just bought things i knew i could sell so the 1.2 mods wouldnt loose me too much money