ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 insurance

clio 1.2 dynamique
when i renew my insurance i will be 19 and have a years no claims bonus and had my license for one year

i currently drive a 1.2 dynamique clio 51 reg, and paid 3000 in my first year :/ not good i know,

anyone know of any good insurance companies or any1 had any quotes for similair circumstances to mine that are good?

Try bell direct, admiral (sister company) they where great from me

I paid 1700 first year as a named driver, around 1200 second year on my own policy with high excess with bell, then 700 3rd year own policy again.. 350£ excess ..2 named drivers

The female named drivers bring it down a fair bit.

The Boosh had a thread about young insurance with a great list of insurers if you can find it, i phoned a lot of Insurers to find the 700 quote and i was chuffed to bits, keep at it

clio 1.2 dynamique
cheers mate ill give them a try and see where it gets me, and ill have a look see if i can find that thread:)

MK3 GTI golf 16v
im with quinn i think. £1500 ish 1 years no claims and everything on my car declared. thats only that high because i have gone back to college, when i was not at college my insurance was about half that.

are you in education ? probably find thats a big factor, seems to be for me

clio 16v
2 years I've had my Clio and insurance has dropped about 2k all in... Can't complain! Oh and I'm with swift

BG 182 (full fat)
im 21, 3 years no claims, 6 points, IN10 driving uninsured and mine is £1200 on a 55 plate full fat 182 with direct line

Admiral have always been best for me (1.4, 1 years experience, 19) - £1100

My renewal now I have 2ncb and am 20 is £671

clio 1.2 2005
i am with quinn declared my alloys wich were ok, also they said any visuale mods are ok such as light covers and tints
however they wanted an extra £200 for my carbon bonnet and spoiler even though they would not rplace them if i crashed and just put standerd on
this is because i changing the weight of the car
My argument. does it cost more if your fat or if you dont weigh much
beside the point apprently

182, 6r GTi
insured my first clio ph2 1.2 with quinn i think and it was 1300 3rd party 0 years ncb. (age 17)

2nd car 200sx s13 with admiral 1 year ncb 2300 fully comp, changed to my clio 182 droped to around 2k (age 18)

clio 182 with admiral 2 years ncb just dropped to 1500 fully comp cant argue with that tbh as wasnt expecting it to drop atall (age 19)

clio 1.2 2005
i know, im just driving round with them on, if i ever crash will have to swap them around and hit my standard bonnet with a hammer.
always a risk though