ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 worth 2 grand ?

Clio 1.2
We can't see that because his profile is private, do this to fix;

In Chrome: Right click on the image, press "copy image URL", paste here

clio mk2 ph1
  • Joe Ice-ice Pavey Engine size and price? Ta7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko For sale renault clio 1.2 16v car has full clio sport leather and swade seats, tax and mot, 69,000, 2002, tinted windows all round, recent had head gasket done new water pump,new cambelt kit, new head bolts, new thermostat,new wishbones and anti role bars any more info add bbpin 280059897 hours ago · Like

• Sheryll Hamshaw How much and what reg is it? how much T&T?7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Also has H.I.D headlights and foglights ;) 4 new tyres 195/40r16s x2 toyos x2 perellis and oviously had wider rear wheels 9j rear 7half fronts7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko ‎2002 new 1 year tax mot till november7 hours ago · Like

• Sheryll Hamshaw How much hun?7 hours ago · Like

• Sheryll Hamshaw r u interested in a golf?7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Only if it was a mk5 golf I'm open to p/x and sensable cash offers over 2k7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Neither its a exstreme7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko ‎40mm all round, the wheels are lenso's bbs reps EN02 KUG7 hours ago · Like

• Sam Caine Those rims dow look right on them Clio's7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Shocks and springs by previous owner7 hours ago · Like

• Pete Brampton ‎2K :/ worth a grand mate7 hours ago · Like · 1

• Joe Ecko Loooool yh allryt hahahhahahahahahahahaha7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Also has full stanless no cheesy exhaust out the back done by powerflow and de-cated7 hours ago · Like

• Amy Louise Rush Don't you just love it when your trying to sell a car and you get people criticising it. If you don't like it why don't you do something better with your time rather than commenting on here and give the lad a break. Good luck Joe :)7 hours ago · Like · 4

• Joe Ecko Orion sub,rockford amp,power cap,infinerty 6x9s run by a fly amp, pioneer touch screen tv7 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Push ur 1000 up ur tight asss pmsl iv done that in parts and just tell let u know I'm buy and sell cars for a living and also work in all part so I know my s**t doonuts NO DREAMERS OR TYRE KICKERS also have a nissan pulsar for sale7 hours ago · Like

• Tony Reed No thanks i'm not into having things up my arse might be your cup of tea but not mine i'm into birds!!7 I break cars specifically clio sports the interior does £80 on Ebay, 1.2 coilovers do £50 if mint and wheels are worth £200 tops with tyres and it's a £750 car I sold a 55reg black gold clio 182 sport 40k for £2200 mint condition...6 hours ago · Like · 1

• Sam Caine These would look better on this clio

http://s205412917.websitehome.co.uk/sscaudio/images/rimshine 029.jpg6 hours ago · Like

• Amy Louise Rush Lol Tony exactly what I was talking about :)6 hours ago · Like

• Sam Samjac Charman i bought an 03 reg one last week for 600 quid, i think a grand is generous tbf lol6 hours ago · Like · 2

• Ryan Campbell wot you wot for it6 hours ago · Like

• Amy Louise Rush Wow I didn't realise this was an advice page, thought it was a selling page?! Joe sell on exchange and mart. It's only like £10 for 5 weeks and you don't get people like this6 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Like I said guys no dreamers O 1 2 1 DO 16 hours ago · Like

• Tony Reed I made genuine enquiries and made a generous offer to be told "push it up my tight arse" anyone who is genuinely in the motor trade would know that's the craic of selling a car, i'm just pointing out you can get a clio 182 for that price or I have a 206 gti 1.6 hdi 54reg 62k I'd take £2k for that.....6 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko And as bein in the trade we all know small engine cars sell for more not many people can offort a clio sport6 hours ago · Like

• Sam Samjac Charman look your only gettin this as you told that guy to push it up his arse? why be so fuckin rude? and were dreamers?i can get an 05 on the trader for 1600...6 hours ago · Like · 2

• Tony Reed No at all if that was in my yard for £2k and I had another 182 there for £2200 I know for a fact which one would sell i'm not going to waste my time arguing and i'm not going to agree because then we'd both be wrong!!!6 hours ago · Like

• Joe Ecko Lmaaaao well go and get it when uv just spent well ova a grand on parts wtf shouldn't I tell him to push it up his tight asss I have every rite to so keep dreamn son6 hours ago · Like · 1

• Scott Gallagher Lol funny6 hours ago · Like · 1

• Scott Gallagher is it clio sport?6 hours ago · Like

Clio 1.2
Hmmm, it's a nice looking car. I got my 1.2 Dynamique for £950 and its in pretty good condition. That has a lot of new stuff on it and comes with a sub and audio stuff. It probably is worth a bit, not sure if its 2k though

Somebody needs to ask him why the bonnet's broken. Then, when he explains it's lifters and it's deliberate, ignore it and repeatedly ask if it's been crashed/why the bonnet is broken. Then watch him go off his tits about it.

clio mk2 ph1
Somebody needs to ask him why the bonnet's broken. Then, when he explains it's lifters and it's deliberate, ignore it and repeatedly ask if it's been crashed/why the bonnet is broken. Then watch him go off his tits about it.

i shall do this now :p

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I was in stitches reading all of that, these two particular quotes made me laugh

'wot you wot for it'

and

'I made genuine enquiries and made a generous offer to be told "push it up my tight arse"

that one in particular had me in stitches :lolup:

1.2 16v
i just got my 1.2 16v for 3500. but mines a 56, done 30k and is in great condition. im new to the whole car thing, but even i know that aint worth 2k!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I wonder how many prank phone calls he is going to get now his number is on the internet :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
People this stupid make my blood boil. I'm fed up of dealing with them, I even try to help some people and they are that thick / stubborn / ignorant that they refuse to acknowledge their mistakes.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why is everyone so worried about it?

If he wants to advertise it for £2k, let him. It has no effect on your life. At all.

If more people priced cars like this, Clio's wouldn't depreciate so fast!

Ah, so whatever money you put into a car doing it up, you add together and with purchase price for a new crazy magical figure.

So I could make a quick buck if I wanted by getting a cheap ph1 and buying £5k wheels for it - then selling it for around £6000. I'm going to be rich.

Kid's a dreamer.

clio mk2 ph1
Ah, so whatever money you put into a car doing it up, you add together and with purchase price for a new crazy magical figure.

So I could make a quick buck if I wanted by getting a cheap ph1 and buying £5k wheels for it - then selling it for around £6000. I'm going to be rich.

Kid's a dreamer.

thats what hes thinking ,..:approve:

BG 182
you heard him lads, 1.2's are worth more than sports. so ill do you all a good deal, swap my 1.2 for one of your sports? this offer wont hang around for long!

clio mk2 ph1
sorry guys i think he got pissed of with me asking why its broken, and now deleted the post :p. Basically he said "its not broken its been made like that so the hot are can get out on turbo's". i then replied " sorry if im wrong but this does not a turbo ":p

best part of the pusar add has to be this "new gearbox recon 10,000miles ago cost £550 being fitted atm" ... so the gear box was fited 10,000 miles ago or now? hahaha

I would if he uprated the HT leads for HD leads for better quality?

1eight2
I'm so tempted to add him and ask him technical questions like "wud it be hard to put a cliosport engine in it"

As Daniel said , his car , why waste your own effort , if its overpriced it won't sell , if its filling a gap in the market then yes it will .... and he is in someways right smaller engined cars that appeal to a certain market will be more in demand to certain types and maybe command a higher price , in the same way big engined gas guzzlers depreciate fast .

He may not be the sharpest tool in the box , but he isn't wasting his breath on someone elses sale ?