ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4, 1.4 16V, 1.6, 1.5 dCi, 1.9 D, 1.9 dTi same as 2.0?

172 Phase II
Currently looking for springs and dampers. The eibach springs seems to have the same part number for 1.4, etc and 2.0. So I'm assuming springs are the same for each model. (Not for the 1.2)

Then dampers, am I right in assuming they are also the same for each model? (excluding 1.2)

Hope to get some clarity on this! So thanks in advance for any info.

Yep the springs are the same (eibach) except 1.2, The shocks vary between four different measurements 52mm,54mm,58mm and 60mm

54mm are for 172/172cup and non cup 182s maybe some lesser models have the same bolt sizes? but dampening rates are different iirc.

60mm are 182 cup only.

If you are thinking of buying shocks from a lesser model to put on a sport i wouldn't bother tbh

172 Phase II
That's what I wanted to know, thanks! And yes was thinking about that because more dampers (kits) seem available for the other models. But no surprise that they would work different internally.