ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 Dynamique

clio 1.6 16V Dynamique
Hello all

im looking at a clio 1.4 dynamique was just woundering what you all thought of them and is they anything i have to look out for

Cheerz Kev

Chocolate Bar™
if u dont mind me asking, why are you thinking about gettin a 1.4 when you own a 1.6? cant see petrol consumption or insurance being that different to warant a downgrade?

clio 1.6 16V Dynamique
i dont drive a 1.6 thats what i was going to buy but they isnt any about atm that i like i dont own a car as my Zetec s was written off a few months back

Cheerz kev

Chocolate Bar™
ah i see, just your details threw me. The 1.4's are a good compromise, nippy yet still insurable with good petrol consumption. As for spec, the dynamiques come with pretty much all the toys u'd want with a car of its type. There are a few problems, like with all cars such as the rattles and cheap build quality you get with all renaults.

clio 1.6 16V Dynamique
o rite ok then but apart from that mate nout really wrong with them and they are a good drive

Kev

clio 1.6 16V Dynamique
brill going to see one on tues from pics it looks stunning, it says that it has 6 speakers i was just woundering where abouts they are

Cheerz kev

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Mine has tweeters in the dash, a set in the doors and a set in the panels in the back (it's a 3 door).

I love mine, fantastic little car :)

bang on about the speakers, mine has 9 tho now, uprated door + rear seat speakers, 6x9s on stealth shelf an 12"sub,

rattles a little but i havnt padded it out yet, my mk 2 was brilliant, all i had to pad was the plastic piece inside the boot lid, and stick some stuff behind the corners of the door strips, no rattles at all.

just hope this ones the same.:D ;)

Got ours in February. Good little car. Check for dents in the wings, they are paper thin. No rattles so far (touch wood) and compared to the Ka, build quality is much better. Good supportive seats, though not much room in the back.

KROOZMIDZ.STAFF said:
handles like a dream.

never heard that said about a standard 1.4 dynamique before.. from my experience handling is aboput as crap as any standard non sport clio.

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol @ that.

not bad for what they are, handle much better that a lot of small cars, and smoother steering etc than most.

as for the rattles, you dont notice them are a while, and plus its much better than a 206's gearbox noise for example!!

clio 1.6 16V Dynamique
ok people cheerz for your help, after all of this i have found a 1.6 which i am looking at tomorrow :D

Kev

Polo + Micra
yeah if your going to get a 1.6 try and get a grp 8 one (mine is a grp 10 for some reason:()

they are definatly quicker than the 1.4's as the guy found out the other day:D