ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 MPG?

Homo spec mazda
My 1.4 Mk3 is returning 25.9 MPG, now something there seems wrong, The car is on 12K miles with a service due in another 12, i dont know if the car was serviced at renault or not.

Am I worrying about nothing?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Its probably the weather! Mine normally returns close to 47-50 MPG (1.2 16V).
Currently on 37MPG.

RB 182 Cup
mines normally 26 - 28 on a normal day but today i was returning 20.1 mpg driving at 30?

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
My 1.4 is now giving mear 40mpg. If your fuel economy is that low, then get your lambda sensor checked.

WANTED Arctic 182
I get around 35 at the moment. Never really get anything more than 40 unless on motorway. Mines a Mk2 Ph3, 1.4 16v.

There seems to be a big gap between 1.2 and 1.4 mpg's!

09 GIXXER 750!!!
My 1.4 Mk3 is returning 25.9 MPG, now something there seems wrong, The car is on 12K miles with a service due in another 12, i dont know if the car was serviced at renault or not.

Am I worrying about nothing?

My 182 is going 31mpg so im well happy!!!!

WANTED Arctic 182
I once got high mpg's, but it was sooooooo boring. Now i just drive like i want and am on about 33mpg.

I thought a 1.2 would get above 40, even if you drive them hard?

Don't think I've gone below 34 before, driving hard included.

ur megane r26
yer you 1.4 guys with right low mileage sound like there is something wrong with your cars, my 182 brings back 34mpg and thats with booting it more than driving sensibly, i used to get 40's in my 1.2 when i drove sensibly and the 38 when hammering it

Homo spec mazda
yer you 1.4 guys with right low mileage sound like there is something wrong with your cars, my 182 brings back 34mpg and thats with booting it more than driving sensibly, i used to get 40's in my 1.2 when i drove sensibly and the 38 when hammering it

Ye im worried about mine, plugs out maybe tomorrow.

Megane R26 + 182
My one was getting 36 mpg when i was ragging it. So i would get yours looked at buddy.

James

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I thought a 1.2 would get above 40, even if you drive them hard?

Don't think I've gone below 34 before, driving hard included.
Well, i drive it quite hard, in summer i get around 41 on a run or 37 around town but in this recent cold weather i have been getting high 30's on a run and low 30's around town, it should go up if the weather warms up a bit.

WANTED Arctic 182
Well, i drive it quite hard, in summer i get around 41 on a run or 37 around town but in this recent cold weather i have been getting high 30's on a run and low 30's around town, it should go up if the weather warms up a bit.

Yeah I know what you mean. Same applies to me. Thought it was a bit funny you only getting 33mpg. I forgot there has been cold weather :quiet:

RB 182 Cup
i drove to london along the a13 at like 115 - 120 and that took me about 25 mins and i got 36mpg

172 rep
My 1.2 16v does about 32-34 mpg round town, get about 40 out of it on the motorway, and that's not driving sensibly! Summit definately aint right there mate.