ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4RT heater Matrix

Clio 172 51 plate black
Does anyone else have a problem with their heater matrix on there clio???
my bro has a 1.4RT L reg and the heater is completly naff! A garage quoted a 6.5 hour job to do this? wat does anyone else think or no any other solution?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
alrite dibz...lol

i can probably sort it for you if you want...it is either the heater matrix not making the air hot or it is the plug that is not getting power to it...

which is the problem...no heat or no power.....let me know

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I recently put some radweld in my 91 RT and it appears to have completely killed the heater matrix. looking through the haynes manual, it appears to be a big job to change it (or even get at it to try and flush it!) gotta take the whole dash off!??

500bhp Scoob
Did take me a while to do mine, just replaced it for a new one, only about 30 quid brand new.
Ended up spending a whole day doing mine.

its a pain in teh ass job, dash has to be pulled forward, and even thern its tight, easier to get to wiht dash off, but its easeir to pull it forward and struggle than completely remove it