ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16V Project!

clio 1.2 16v
your car is best looking none sport on here by far an inspiration when i get my new clio will be looking like yours

1.6 16v
Another small change:

New number plates after being pulled by the cops and made to change them :(

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Steve

1.6 16v
Well been along time since done much to the car!

Added a few stickers:

IMG_2882Small.jpg

Missing . so another one on the way lol :)

IMG_2835Small.jpg

Sprayed side bullets:

IMG_2782Small.jpg

IMG_2783Small.jpg

IMG_2784Small.jpg

IMG_2789Small.jpg

IMG_2831Small.jpg

and a few autumn shots:

IMG_2864Small.jpg

IMG_2886Small.jpg

IMG_2884Small.jpg

IMG_2908Small.jpg

Cheers for looking!

Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
You still got this steve? I sorta missed myne was my best car untill the cupra but tbh the clio was still nicer just not as fast. Think its been written off now though :(

bmw e92 330d '09
hi steve....

i saw this 1.6 at fcs and i stayed around it for a little while hoping to find the owner for a chat as i am also an owner of a 1.6 16v dynamique! :D mine is black 04 plate and has the rear brake discs like yours and ive got to say they are really really good under brakes... 100 times better than anythin' else in its league...

your 1.6 looks really good i took like twenty pictures of it @ fcs and i have it as my background atm! haa haa! as it is almost the same as the picture i have in my head that i want mine to look like! i am collecting some 172 alloys for mine on monday, then an rs. grille, spray my front diamond and the bullets and then lower 40 or 60mm...

looking at yours i think your springs the yellow ones are "apex"??? and 60mm??? and tbf it looks lush, sitting really nice on the 172's

i really do approve and wish'd i got mine ready for fcs now a photo shoot would definately have been guurrdd!

i hope you will be there next year in the 1.6?

also like the other guys said i haven't seen another 1.6 16v apart from yours thats why i wanted to meet the owner to congrtulate you on the find! haa haa!

mine is a "work in progress" aswell and i hope i can do it justice as there aren't that many of them and meet you @ fcs next yr!

any ideas or helpfull things you have to share with me are always welcome...

good job and keep up the good work :approve:

much love... James :D