ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 Clio

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Is one for sale near me for £2500, is a 1.6 16v Dynamique, 2002 reg, 3 door, 54000 miles. Is pearl black, is very nice has 172 front bumper. What do people think? Have drove past it few times seems very cheap though for just £2500, too good to be true, maybe something wrong with it?

Evo 6, E92 320d
If you are interested then ask to huy some questions, failing that do a hpi as well.

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Yea it doesnt say if he car is hpi clear or not so most probably isnt. I though it sounded a bit too good to be true, my cars ok now so dont want to be buying a car with problems. Think I should avoid it?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Find out what the issue is with it(if any) before writing it off completely, could be a bargain.

i wouldnt say that was a real bargain

1.6's can be cheaper as they arnt in as much depand as the 1.2's, and also if it it hasnt already been done then it due its cambelt

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Does it cost money to HPI it?
Am really tempted by it looks good am just worried that there is something up sounds bit too cheap for what it is

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you've already driven past it a couple of times, just stop and give the person a call and ask. the 1.4 and 1.6 are much rarer than 1.2's, probable a ratio of 1:3 almost. I had a 1.4, performance wise it wasn't too far behind a 1.6, but leaps and bounds better than the 1.2's, and it still returned good mpg and costs like ins and tax etc.

It may be cheap for a reason, but then they might have just under priced it without knowing, best to find out before someone else does