ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 dynamique modifieds?? pictures please

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio dynamique 1.6
I have a 1.6 dynamique and have done a few modifications but running dry on inspiration, i dont want to go down the 172 replica route, would much rather go for something more original, i have already colour coded strips, new wheels, lowered 40mm and tidied it up, if anyone could give me any ideas for engine mods to improve performance and also exterior body modification, please post your pictures up as well!:D

garlick my friend have a look on ktec website. you will find some interesting stuff on there. 1.6 remap should do it.

RS6 C7
cliooo.jpg

1.6 is the sam eas any other non sport so just look at the non sport clip thread on here for ideas.

clio dynamique 1.6
I will do sladen! What you doing with yours now? And I jus have found it, some nice ones! Any others feel free to post pictures

MK3 GTI golf 16v
yeah just look at any non sport mate. theres a massive thread with non-sport pictures

as with engine mods, theres really no point so dont chuck no money at that. possibly a remap but dont bother with anything else

just get it looking and handling nice

pics?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
think its just the picture, looks nice and tidy though mate

possible mods:

lower
RS grille
Sport seats ( which i have for sale ;) )

thats about all there is too do, be a nice solid car then. could do your wing mirrors orange

if your planning to ever track the car, get some fairly good coilovers second hand and maybe some top mounts, depends how much you wanna spend really mate

Status
Not open for further replies.