ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 Dynamique - The project begins

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Thought id finally put up a quick pic of how she looks now, planning on doing a few things soon like painting the badges (hopefully tomorrow), just bought an RS front grill from a guy on here so that'll be going on soon! Eventually ill get a set of alloys and coilovers etc but thats when i can afford it ;)
Sorry for poor picture, it was raining outside and i couldnt be bothered to go out and get a pic XD
P1030531.jpg

DCi 100
Nice car to start with, take a look at Mine/Hutchies and search JD's name aswell for pics of Naughty's.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Thanks mate :) i do love the colour. She needs a good service though, and i gotta get the steering checked as it pulls to the left. Then i can really start buying some stuff for it.

BMW M135i
Good motors the 1.6, loved mine. Can't resist and oppertunity to reminisce.

IMG_1625.JPG

And i'm never having a black car again either!

Ultra 197
welcome to the 1.6 club mate haha. Great cars i love mine :rasp:!!! Looks like a good bass to start and sounds like ya goin the right direction with this mate!

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Thanks for the positive comments! Its great to see a lot of interest in a non RS project, i didnt expect anyone to really care lol.

Judging by that sticker your going for a euro look? (say yes plz)

I havent really decided on which look to go for yet, i do love the euro look though, we'll see how it goes i think and take it is as it comes. Was thinking of maybe mixing euro and motorsport-esque looks, not sure if it would work though.