ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1-Heaven-2, cleaned and clayed

N/A Currently
Gave it a wash, clay and polish this morning, no real updates on it, hardly had anything done.

New number plates, new sidelights and fog lights, rear number plate bulb, sprayed the front renault badge black, yer, thats it lol.

Be brutal.. I was a claying virgin until this morning :approve:

SL380459.jpg

SL380457.jpg

SL380462.jpg

SL380464.jpg

SL380465.jpg

SL380470.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
Looks really good mate! i've got a black one outside and they do come up well when polished :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was the clay worth the effort been meaning to try it, and have access to a buffer I'm scared to use, nice to see another nice clean Clio sport, really smart, get the splitter aswell to finish it off.

N/A Currently
erm....i think it was yea, the paintwork is very smooth now, i bought the megauirs clay kit, you get 2 bars of clay, a bottle of quick detailers, a buffing cloth and a 4oz bottle of megauirs polish, was about 20 quid.

Definitely makes it shinier than a normal polish would, i think, but i've only ever done it once so i might subconsciously be being biased lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Don't drive it too quick down that road, it'll be covered in mud putting all that hard work to waste.

B

Brown.

What ever you do dont drive more then 0.000000001mph up that nasty muddy drive!! lol....

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
nice and shiney, gunna give my clio the works on tuesday, clay, mop, and seal. needs it bad, havent cleaned it for 800miles

N/A Currently
haha, the location is good, just not at this type of year, its absolutely awful when it rains or is cold.

I'm trying to convince neighbours etc to get it tarmaced, i dont think its fair as i'm the one that uses the space all the time :D haha

Mint!
Mine is in desperate need of claying but its just too cold, i ve got the golf in the garage and I haven't even done much on that. Winter FTL!