ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 or two stalks?

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
yelloow.

Do the higher range cars come with 2 stalks? I have read about a jog wheel in some threads, however mine is just single stalk on r.h.s of wheel. Can the other/jog wheel type be fitted easily? I like the idea of being able to change tracks/stations without touching the HU. Many thanx in advance.

Golf GTI 1.8T
what model are you talking about, mines got the jog wheel I think your going on about.

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
yes thats the one-asked a guy at work, he has one stalk with a wheel at th back-not got that on my extreme 4 though. Looks like a trip to the breakers......

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
mine has jog wheel, pretty handy but still cant work out what all the buttons on the stalk do

Mégane RS
my one has it too, their are also buttons to change cd's and the source, ie mini disc/cd/radio but its all one stalk

BMW M135i
davesrealgood said:
mine has jog wheel, pretty handy but still cant work out what all the buttons on the stalk do

Just incase your bothered :
Jog wheel = Change Track/Radio Preset/Radio Scan
Top 2 Buttons = Change Source
Bottom Button = Change Radio Mode (Preset,List,etc.) / Change CD (If you've got a cd changer)
Side 2 = Volume Up/Down, press both together you get pause/mute.

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
Man I feel so stoooopid!!
Found the wheel on the back of the stalk!
Feel free to rip the p!$$, i deserve it lol :)

stevo123 said:
Man I feel so stoooopid!!
Found the wheel on the back of the stalk!
Feel free to rip the p!$$, i deserve it lol :)

i'm sorry, but i've nearly fallen off my seat pissing myself laughing