ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10 hours and crashed my racing blue 182

A Euro'd one...
Usually you cant accept the online quote or if you do someone will call up to verify the details. Only a few companies deal totally online.

Oh and never accept your renewal quote, every single company can bring it down even if it is marginal.

ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire
I do feel bad for you. but oddly enough I dont really care abou the car. I love animals too much for that and I'm really upset about the deer!

Smoke me....who gives about the deer..it wasnt his fault he hit it...rock on the reno sports....

Punto/Clio GTT
Lee said:
Shorade do have a very good reputation. Other than a Renault body shop I'd go with Shorade.

Renault Wednesbury Bodymatters are very good if you want to try an official Renault bodyshop.

wheres that lee? aint heard of it before.

very unlucky about the car dan, maybe try locate all the parts yourself and see how much they'll do it for then

www.renparts.co.uk
You must feel awful... gutted for you!
i reckon you could get the front end fixed up cheaply.. source a bonnet off ebay. I can hook you up with some 182 wings and bumper is required. Then just headlamp and some straightening. Certainly to keep cost down if you source your own panels and headlamp then let the pro's do the rest. see how much they quote you with the parts and without them...
thanks
josh

dk

911 GTS Cab
Dan Page said:
well i got out the car and looked and it was trying to get up but couldn't on just its too front legs as its rears were literally ripped off. i was so angry i was gonna go upto it and kick seven shades of s**t outta it but when i seen blood coming outta its eyes and mouth but it was still squirming i thought thats just sick. Strange thing was it didn't die! had to wait for the police to come and they shot the fucker in the head! lmao.....

might go out on a mad un now though and kill as many deers as possible.
OK, this is an unfortunate event and I do feel for you Dan, its the last thing anyone would want when they have a new car, but I also (like claire) did feel sorry for the deer too as it also wasn't really its fault, its not like it knew what was the other side of the hedge, and it has paid with its life, the car it a piece of metal, it can be fixed, you wouldn't be so carefree about this if it was a child that was hit, a deer is a living breathing animal and it died a terrible death at the end of the day.

I also don't agree with the way you have described the putting down of the deer

'police to come and they shot the f**ker in the head! lmao.....'

hardly a nice comment really is it, like I said, I really do feel for you after being so excited and then this happens, but I think we all could do with thinking about what has been said today in this thread.

Oh and for the record, I can see all the posts in this thread including the deleted ones and I can confirm that claire did not delete ANY posts herself.

thanks and please do carry on mourning.

Audi S3 225
i think u should claim and hope that one day u win the lottery, then at least it wont matter about insurance prices, gutted for ya m8, could have been a lot worse.

ant

yep.
f**k the deer.

i'd have strapped the c**t to the bonnet and dined on it for the next few months.

gutted for you mate.

dk

911 GTS Cab
daze said:
f**k the deer.

i'd have strapped the c**t to the bonnet and dined on it for the next few months.

gutted for you mate.
sorry but i don't agree, you are heartless IMO

Beetle
Carefull, you shouldn't be calling other users names, could be seen as a personal attack or bullying. I doubt Dan would have gone into detail like that if Claire hadn't have made the stupid comment in the first place.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Scott-16v! said:
Carefull, you shouldn't be calling other users names, could be seen as a personal attack or bullying. I doubt Dan would have gone into detail like that if Claire hadn't have made the stupid comment in the first place.
Scott, saying someone is heartless because of coments they are making and in my opinion, is neither a personal attack or bullying, some people care more about living things that pieces of lifeless metal and people should respect that way of thinking. Whenever I hear about an accident I always ask how the person/s involved were before asking about the car, and in this case Dan is fine but an animal is dead. That can't change, but the car can be repaired.

Detail does not require the description that was given was all I was saying.

I don't want to have to lock or remove this thread because some people cannot respect the views of others, please can we leave the animal vs. car argument alone now, anyone who wishes to discuss that matter further can please use pm (pm me if you wish).

many thanks

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
come on the car :D
nah jus kidding bit of a shame on both.
total gutter for u mate after only just getting the car.

Omg mate im sorry to see and hear about this,ive just got my 182 back,DO NOT take it to a renault bodyshop unless youve seen theyre work,this was my mistake and now i regret it so bad,ill have a full post up soon

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Final_Maxim said:
wheres that lee? aint heard of it before.

very unlucky about the car dan, maybe try locate all the parts yourself and see how much they'll do it for then

sorry to hear about the car Dan get it done properly as it's not a cheap car if the car was only worth a couple of grand you could bodge it but when you paid 10k you want it right.

FM it's on the industrial estate just off the black country route by fitness first.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Thats so harsh about the car mate. I had an incident not long ago with similar damage.
CIMG1841Medium.jpg

If you want to know how much it cost I can send you the estimate sheet I have, it includes costs and everything along those lines.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Tell me about it! Pretty much sorted now though so I'm a happy bunny now. Took 3 weeks to repair, but I imagine in Dans case it will be a bit longer due to the rear quarter panel damage.

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh no, I'm truely gutted for you, it must be awful, so soon aswell, I hope you get it all sorted out

R.I.P 182
s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

That happened to my mum, deer just darted out, she has a warrior though so no damage :(

b****cks :( Gorgeous car and colour too!! Hope you can get it fixed without having to go through insurance.. :(

*huggles* x

Megane Mk4
10 hours and you hit something already??

You could always take it back to the garage and tell them that they didnt point out them "dents" when they sold it to you ;) lol
Only joking matey, least you weren't hurt and that they probably will fix it.
Oh dear, another Racing blue in the wars :(

The trophy looks a mess too... Glad so sorted that out too polar

K20 EG Hatch
polarbert said:
Thats so harsh about the car mate. I had an incident not long ago with similar damage.
CIMG1841Medium.jpg

If you want to know how much it cost I can send you the estimate sheet I have, it includes costs and everything along those lines.

please send me the estimate mate, i am gonna go through the insurance no matter what but i am interested in how much it would cost, damage is really similar to mine other than the back quarter.....

A real shitter mate, 'at least' it wasn't your fault in hitting another car kind of way. Not much you can do really when nature strikes :(