ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**100ml of Hydro2 Group Buy £10 Delivered!**

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I took Daniels spot as he went for the 500ml ;)

It would have been nice of you to pm me to let me know!

I've just sent them the money for this group buy now.

Is that ok Ant? Or have i fcuked it all up??

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Could someone firward to PM to Chi, as I can't find it in sent messages and I missed him out, pretty please :)

It would have been nice of you to pm me to let me know!

I've just sent them the money for this group buy now.

Is that ok Ant? Or have i fcuked it all up??

I didn't know until Scrooge said :p

I just got a PM telling me to pay, only realised it was your place when I asked about how I got the place (being #21)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry if when replying to JHead I replied to everyone, Was using Tapatalk so didn't realise.

Jesus, maybe I'll get mine today too!

Fantastic group buy so far, congrats @Scrooge.

Also nice to see people actually responding to buy after they said they would, unlike what usually happens xD

Can't wait to try mine, but we have shocking weather right now.

Last edited:
This is the detailing forum. Every single person that put their names down for the WWHW group buy I organised (putting myself out of £120+ if people hadn't paid) paid on time. I really do think that just shows the level of people that access this part of the forum. Thumbs up to the organisers as well.

1. Coby. - PAID
2. MatthewR - PAID
3. jaff.
4. scott H. - PAID
5. Matt e - PAID
6. Midnight - PAID
7. RyG - PAID
8. ThomasBrentnall - PAID
9. aucky -PAID
10. -J- - PAID
11. JHead - PAID
12. gex23 - PAID
13.CL10 CJD - PAID
14. JD - PAID
15. - Richyy182
16. andy335touring - PAID
17. Chi
18. 24JSeymour - PAID
19. Addicted - PAID
20. Jay.S - PAID

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I better get out of bed and see if mine is here, not that I'll be using it today as the weather is horrendous.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Voila!!

Sitting on the doorstep :)

amaja5uz.jpg

Cheers Ant.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the delay guys I'm currently speaking with Craig to confirm my order as I'm getting some other stuff too.

Will pay pay as soon as I get confirmation of total price :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he reeled me in no problem lol.

Another £70 down the pan on detail gear! I'll never learn :(

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm gonna give the focus a bit of attention. See if I can get that bloody coating to work properly.

Eraser it, then hydro2 over it. See how that goes.

got dlux for the wheels (and the Megane :eek:)

Iron x to top up my stores

and a clay cloth because I'm a sucker for a good deal lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol don't think about using that cloth unless you're prepared to do some machining afterwards

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol don't think about using that cloth unless you're prepared to do some machining afterwards

9 out of 10 cars I do require machining so it's worth it for me IMO . Only car I don't machine is the focus and I haven't even washed that since October ish lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for getting involved in this one guys and a massive thank you to Ant fro sorting everything out with Craig. Any problems don't hesitate to email Craig or PM me if need be i'll make sure he deals with it.. i'm good at pestering him.