ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**100ml of Hydro2 Group Buy £10 Delivered!**

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've asked the question, it may be taking the piss a little but it's always worth asking. I could do with some myself!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol!!!

Ive had a yes from Craig :) not for a week or so. Look out for the thread! Only 10 spaces this time!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Like permanent trim restorer, can be used on metal too such as wheels. Wouldn't use it for actual panels but could work. I think you've done your rubbers and plastic haven't you?

Good for metal as well Scott Phase1sr - thinking about your exhaust buddy. Would be useful for my calipers as well, since there's no sign of that Strata coating gally supposedly sent the lying little fucker ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Good for metal as well Scott @Phase1sr - thinking about your exhaust buddy. Would be useful for my calipers as well, since there's no sign of that Strata coating @gally supposedly sent the lying little f**ker ;)

Hadn't thought of the metal side of things!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't really need but still want... I think I'll resist on this one unless you struggle for numbers :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good for metal as well Scott @Phase1sr - thinking about your exhaust buddy. Would be useful for my calipers as well, since there's no sign of that Strata coating @gally supposedly sent the lying little f**ker ;)

Sounds good to me mate.

Ill have a new set of coilovers that i want protected, guess this will do that as well?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just got home and mines arrived too. Excellent service from Carpro, based on service alone I can see me using them again.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine first thing this morning - smashing service

thanks scrooge and car pro

already used my clay cloth and I love it :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Mine arrived too Cheers mate.. I assume 1 bottle will do one car? Can't see it going any further?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Really cool.. thinking it will be good to protect my newly plastidipped car?
Just mix with water and spray all over car??