ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10bhp from this exhaust???? place your bids ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
Sent him a question how the exhaust gets around the wheel well of a 172.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172, Golf PD130
WTF is that, a half b*stardised 182 exhaust adds 10bhp, and to think I wasted money on a well made Piper.

Looks like Stevie Wonder made it ffs. :S

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
I suppose if you had a car with no exhaust then adding this would see a 10bhp increase. He's not saying it will add 10bhp to any car just his.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172, Golf PD130
Well yes, if you had no exhaust at all, a length of scaffolding would add 10bhp. ;)

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
His reply to my question was..

this exhaust fits a 172 beucase you would have to cut out the (spare tire) space because the 182 does not have a spare tire space so therefore if you are willing to convert your 172 into a 182 you would need to get the space of spare tire taken out and also get a 182 bumper which i also have in my other listings

thanks

Boss.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
Haha i got this.

'there are two things you can do

1st thing: take out the spare tire space
2nd take the straigt pip off the exhaust and put a longer pip which would go around the spare tire space.

BOSS.'

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
yes boss, no problem boss, boss boss boss.....f**k off....bossssssssssssssssss you f**king prat

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG FF
I wouldnt put that on my 182 if you paid me! Thats thebiggest load of rubbish ive ever heard 10bhp av a laugh that will slow it down 10 bhp if not more! And looks like a bodged up peice of crap!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG FF
Id like to meet the person that made that exhaust! Gotta be a right tramp who cant afford a new one so lashed up his old broken 1.... Like a boss

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the whole exhaust is origonal, the box is orignal the only thing has been added to the exhaust is the straight pipe instead of a left box this is because it has improved the performance of my car (it added 10BHP)and it also sounded alot better then a standerd exhaust. This exhaust fits directly. The reason i am selling this is because i have sold my car so i put the orignal one back on and took this one off.

I dont think he can spell

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If the box he cut out was completely coked up then its perfectly reasonable it regained 10bhp by cutting it out.