ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10bhp from this exhaust???? place your bids ;)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
Sent him a question how the exhaust gets around the wheel well of a 172.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WTF is that, a half b*stardised 182 exhaust adds 10bhp, and to think I wasted money on a well made Piper.

Looks like Stevie Wonder made it ffs. :S

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
I suppose if you had a car with no exhaust then adding this would see a 10bhp increase. He's not saying it will add 10bhp to any car just his.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
His reply to my question was..

this exhaust fits a 172 beucase you would have to cut out the (spare tire) space because the 182 does not have a spare tire space so therefore if you are willing to convert your 172 into a 182 you would need to get the space of spare tire taken out and also get a 182 bumper which i also have in my other listings

thanks

Boss.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
Haha i got this.

'there are two things you can do

1st thing: take out the spare tire space
2nd take the straigt pip off the exhaust and put a longer pip which would go around the spare tire space.

BOSS.'

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
yes boss, no problem boss, boss boss boss.....f**k off....bossssssssssssssssss you f**king prat

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG FF
I wouldnt put that on my 182 if you paid me! Thats thebiggest load of rubbish ive ever heard 10bhp av a laugh that will slow it down 10 bhp if not more! And looks like a bodged up peice of crap!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG FF
Id like to meet the person that made that exhaust! Gotta be a right tramp who cant afford a new one so lashed up his old broken 1.... Like a boss

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the whole exhaust is origonal, the box is orignal the only thing has been added to the exhaust is the straight pipe instead of a left box this is because it has improved the performance of my car (it added 10BHP)and it also sounded alot better then a standerd exhaust. This exhaust fits directly. The reason i am selling this is because i have sold my car so i put the orignal one back on and took this one off.

I dont think he can spell

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If the box he cut out was completely coked up then its perfectly reasonable it regained 10bhp by cutting it out.