ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10p android app promo.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads up for android owners. They are selling apps for 10p to celibrate their 10 billionth download. Few good ones going like endomondo pro andswiftkey x . Not sure of they will change daily but it lasts ten days.

DCi
Reckless racing says it needs to do a 1 ttime download... It completed 1 then the 2nd one is just not doing anything...boo

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Reckless Racing has just worked for me now:approve:.

Just had a quick go on it and looks really good. Reminds me of Super Off Road Racer from the early nineties :D.

DCi
It randomly downloaded really fast when I stopped watching it... Watched kettles never boil etc... Looked quite good

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
has worked for me today.

does anyone know if these the only apps they are doing for 10p or are they changing them every so often, atm they're the same as yesterday

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
It's pretty good. Reckless Getaway is is the 10p one. Defo worth 10p thats for sure. Reckless Racing is better though, especially the online play. I got the official Tetris too.